Chapter 3: My Knickers, Sir?

He heard his door open and felt her presence shift in front of him. The look on her face was a stark contrast to that which she wore all day. Suffice it to say, he was proud of her yesterday morning when she continued on as though nothing happened. Nothing was exactly what should have happened. He knew that, and while he was satisfied that they were able to move forward as normal, there was a bitter feeling in the center of his chest that he couldn't quite shake throughout the day. Not knowing why she did what she did, nor how she was comfortable with how it ended. Then last night she came back, he would have been lying if he said he wasn't surprised. After what he put her through, he thought she wouldn't try again. After seeing her act as though nothing happened, he thought she moved on. Yet there she was again, on her knees looking as unsure of herself as she did the first night. The sight made his cock twitch in anticipation and he knew he wouldn't be able to deny her. He tried to keep his memory of seeing her mouth around him out of his mind. He nearly ended lessons early yesterday when he stepped up behind her while she was brewing. The scent of her jasmine shampoo floated up and grabbed his attention when he should have been supervising her progress. He made the mistake of looking down her body and caught sight of her fuckable arse mere centimeters from his cock, thoughts of bending her over the table and sinking balls deep into her delectable body flooded his mind. Today was not much better. She barely looked at him all day, then during their afternoon brew she walked over to the supply closet and was reaching up for an ingredient that was a bit beyond her reach. Her shirt pulled itself out of her jeans, showing enough skin to once again grab his attention. What he wouldn't give to grab hold of her waist and run his fingers under her shirt as he held her to his chest. Without thinking about it, he walked over and grabbed the vial off the shelf with ease and lowered it into the small hand of his apprentice. They both stood like that for a moment, both holding onto the same vial, not touching each other yet not wanting to move away. It took every ounce of self control to not grab her. Eventually, right when he was about to speak, she turned so they were face to, well, chest. She whispered a soft 'thank you, Master' and returned to her brewing without a second glance. Once again, he pushed it all down, but now, once again, there was nowhere to run. Here she was, a third night in a row, on her knees and looking utterly delicious.

He was as surprised to see her tonight as he had been last night. While he was perhaps not quite as rough, he didn't really allow her much time to adjust and he could not imagine it had been very pleasurable for her. He had given it much thought, clearly, and he knew he would not be able to turn her away. He also couldn't continue on as he was. He wanted her to be happy, but he wasn't certain of her objective and it was because of this that he was guarded.

He continued to gaze upon her, kneeling before him as if she was waiting for his instruction, his approval. Perhaps she was. It was clear she didn't know much about what she was doing, which begged the question even more. Why was she doing it?

He didn't feel like playing games tonight, so he stood up, undid his belt and let his pants drop. Thinking it was easier for her, he sat back down in the chair and continued looking at her. Her face was flushed and she was breathing very heavily. Her nipples were once again visible through the thin material of her nightgown and he wanted nothing more than to pinch them, bite them. How easy it would be to lift up her gown and please himself with her in the way he truly desired. The thought made him hard and he heard her breathing hitch when she noticed him grow.

The look he gave her must have been the permission she was waiting on because she crawled over to him and instantly took his length in her mouth. She was hungry and clearly found him to be very satisfying.

She grabbed his cock in her hand and lowered her head toward the base. She pressed her tongue against his balls and licked him up to the tip. He saw as the tip of her tongue flicked against the tip of his dripping penis and when he looked up a bit more he saw that she was staring up at him, watching for his reactions. Apparently she was pleased with herself because she became more confident. He allowed her to carry on as she wanted. Enjoying her newfound confidence, he decided to not guide her in any way but still wanted to touch her. He started with his fingers in her hair as he had the last two nights, occasionally pulling, causing her to moan around him. Slowly his hands wandered down along her neck where he could actually feel his own member filling her throat. The thought of this set him on fire. Keeping his hand around her neck he started thrusting and didn't stop until he felt his release.

He could see that she was far more pleased with herself tonight than the last two. He saw passion in her eyes that confused him, still not understanding her motives.

Hermione stood up to leave, but stopped when he spoke. "What are you wearing, Miss Granger?"

This question confused her. "My nightgown, sir. Is there something wrong?"

"What are you wearing underneath?"

"Sir?"

"I do not think I could make that question any more clear." He continued to look at her and saw her face redden, darker than ever before.

"My knickers, sir?"

He began to speak ever so slowly, only to make matters worse for the flustered young woman before him. "Give them to me."

"Sir?" Her eyes were wide in panic. This was obviously not what she was expecting and he was curious how she would proceed.

"Need I repeat myself, Miss Granger?

Slowly, Hermione lifted up her nightgown only enough to reach into her knickers and began to slowly drag them down her legs. He regretted not asking her to have do so in the beginning and would have to from now on. This was positively the most attractive movement he has ever seen her perform. Blowjob included. Watching her hands glide down her smooth legs in order to follow out his command was astonishingly sexy.

She took a step closer to him and started to reach out to him, knickers in hand. Then she froze. He could see the internal turmoil and so he turned his hand up as if to demand the garment. She stretched her arm out more and placed them delicately in his hand. When she didn't move her hand away, he could tell she was not thrilled by this turn of events.

He sensed her hesitation and deep embarrassment. "Why are you so uncomfortable, Miss Granger?"

"Oh, um... I suppose I do not understand why."

"Ah, well allow me to show you. This" he opened up the small, red garment in his hand so that his thumb could stroke across the inside and her face paled "is why." Her mouth hung open in what could have only been described as terror. She closed her eyes in pure mortification and he almost felt bad. If he wasn't feeling so great, that is. "No need to feel so bashful. This is exactly what I had hoped I would find." Her eyes shot up. Through her chagrin, he could see the questions in her eyes. "Another time perhaps, Miss Granger. Have a good night." She reached out to retrieve her underwear. The only response she received was a quick "no."