Chapter 16 | Wong Kyungsoon

... | Mark's Point Of View

No response. Donghyuck wasn't letting me win today. I sighed. I knew what it was.

I started to kiss Donghyuck on his collarbone and breathed into his neck, sending shivers down his spine.

"Lee! What are you doing!"

"Shh. I'm sorry, okay Hyuck? I know what I did was unacceptable but please forgive me. You need me. I need you. I love you okay? And I just made a big mistake. I couldn't accept my feelings towards you because of how I used to live. The people there are homophobic and I guess I was taught wrong which was truly my fault. I was wrong... and this time I'm truly sorry. From today on I'd love to call you mine... only if you let me," I said.

Donghyuck started sobbing, "I-I thank you and yes, I allow you," Donghyuck said as we went in for a passionate kiss.

1 Months And A Week Later | Nobody's Point Of View

It started becoming peaceful in the NCT dorms, well, apart from Jungwoo's random mood-swings that he tried to control along with Xiaojun, Ten and WinWin's mood swings which were just as bad along with their weird food cravings but nobody dare make fun of them.

NCT were watching a movie as they had a day off today when Jungwoo started feeling a lot of pain in his lower abdomen. 

Soon he felt water gushing down his pants. He tried to get up carefully and head to the hospital himself but he nearly tripped, Lucas holding him up, "Where are you going?" the other members were now looking at the 2. Just great, Jungwoo thought.

"I-I don't know," Jungwoo said.

To be completely honest Jungwoo has never lied to Lucas until now. Their relationship was very strong. That was probably the main reason why Jungwoo said I don't know instead of something more.

The older groaned in pain as he squatted down, getting another very painful contraction before getting up again and limping over to the door but Lucas asked, "Jungwoo, baby... you okay? W-why are your pants wet?"

Jungwoo squatted down again as another contraction came in and his pheromones started to spread because he couldn't control it anymore. A scent of white chocolate filled the air, "Jungwoo why didn't you tell us... we weren't going to be mad," Doyoung who was best friends with Jungwoo asked.

"AHhHHhhhhHHHHhhHHHHhhH. Just help me!" Jungwoo tried to stay calm but he was in too much pain.

"S-sorry Doie," Jungwoo said again after the contraction was over. The omega looked as if he would cry.

"Shhh. Don't cry you did nothing wrong. Focus on the baby and Lucas. Lucas, get him to a hospital. We all wish you luck Uwu!" Doyoung replied, patiently.

After 3 Days | Nobody's Point Of View

Jungwoo cleared things up with Lucas during this time period but Lucas wasn't mad at all. As soon as Jungwoo opened the door to their dorm he ran and gave his best friend a hug, "I'm soooooooo sorry Doyoungie~~,"

"Hey , hey it's alright," the older smiled as the younger clung onto his leg, "haha you're very clingy today."

The omegas took turns to hold the baby named Wong Kyungsoon (girl) as Jungwoo talked to Xiaojun, Ten and WinWin about babies although Jungwoo barely had any experience himself except some maternity lessons he secretly took.

1 Month Later | Nobody's Point Of View

It was finally quiet in the dorms of NCT and lovers were always around each other. Everyone felt happy and enjoyed holding the new addition to their big to be family, Wong Kyungsoon.

It was all a big Love Game which is now possibly (?) Game Over.