Ch.30

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

◦•●◉✿ Konohagakure ✿◉●•◦

"Keiko? You're acting all weird, are you okay?" Keiko nodded to her blonde haired friends questions as he simply shrugs it off.

Against Tsunade's instructions, she had informed Sasuke of her plans though without revealing much about the mission, and had told him of his role in the ANBU.

He was a little reluctant, but eventually agreed after she stubbornly told him she was going either way.

"You're not doing this just because of the mission are you?" She nodded at his question.

"I must get strong enough to kill Orochimaru." She looked back at him with commanding eyes.

"I expect you to get strong, so as to the day I might return, the name Shimura Danzo will be nonexistent." His eyes hardened and became cold.

"Don't worry, I will. I'm going to crush his heart with my two hands." She smirked.

"Good. I'll be leaving tonight." She turned to leave without another word and opened the door.

"Be Safe, Keiko."

"Hn."

"Keiko~"

"What is it, Naruto?"

"Can I get another bowl!?"

"Fine."

"Alright! Thanks, ttebayo!" Her eyes fixated on the blonde in front of her as the smallest ounce of guilt dropped in her stomach, though she sighed it away.

"So, you're ready to go soon Naruto?"

"Yeah! I'll get strong enough to beat those Kapaski idiots or whatever!"

"It's Akatsuki, you idiot!"

"Whatever, Pervy-Sage!"

"I told you not to call me that!"

"Hmph!" The smallest hint of a smile appeared on her lips.

"How long will you be gone for?"

"Two and a half years at most."

"I see..." She muttered and thanked Teuchi before giving him her empty bowl.

"What do you plan on doing while we're gone?" She looked to see Naruto and the sage watching her carefully.

"I'll be having my own little adventure outside the village."

"Really? Why not come with us?!"

"That's not necessary."