Mia Pov
NOT HERR oh my goodness...For the first time i just frozed there and did nothing "You scared i'm gonna steal ag away from you"lexi asked "No you don't have a chance anyways"anna clapped back "YeSss as you shoulddd"I shouted "Attagirll"avery cheered "Oooo roasteddd"The girls started screaming. "Ughhh"Lexi screamed and walk away "Looks like we do t have to protect ag anymore"I said "Yessss anna really do be protective"Soph said "The "I hate you"girl went you "Don't even look at her"Julia said "Frrr"ami and emmi replied "Alright well see you guys during lunch"i said and we parted away.

Ag Pov
I went in side the room and sat down shockingly....she must really like me i mean i've never seen this side her i love it. "Dudeeee how do you feeeel"mia came from behind and asked "Amazing"i replied "Anna do be protective of you"She said "Woww i never knew she'd be this protective of me like how don't even know how to explain this we been dating for just 3 weeks"I said "Ahhhh i love it i don't think i can stop thinking about this BRO I LOVE HER"I said "SIMP you're so weird"Mia said "Says the one who got jealous this morning"I said "Whatttt no wayy"mia said in high pitch voice "Hmmm ik you mia"I said "NO just no...me?liking ami?no wayy pffft"Mia said again "Who said anything about ami or liking her"i asked "What?did i say ami no i meant lyric yes i miss her"Mia covered "You're such a good liar"i said sarcastically.She rolled her eyes then we focused toward our teacher.

Lexi Pov
Everyones probably surprised especially those losers.Ben is still in jail for attempt of murdering and kidnapping but luckily i was arrested cause my parents got me out,ugh i love them i don't know what i would do without them.Anywaysss i back to steal ag i mean there's no way i'm giving up without a fight...we didn't fight a little but that's little thing,this morning didn't went as planned but it alright i have time,Plan B here we go.While i was walking to my second class i passed by the coach office so i eves dropped a little "That would be a great idea...that would give more chance for them to start next year"The coach said "So how should we plan this"tge other coahc asked probably the high school recruiters "I actually have a player that i would like them to meet,her name is ag mcdaniel she can probably give them some advise and even coach them"the coach said "Ohh ik her she gonna be a big star didnt she just lead the team toward the championship?"The other coach asked "Yes she did she a special one"the coach said "Nice i'll talk to the high schoolers coaches that we recruited and i call you back"he said.I've just got an idea!!

Mia Pov
After my 3 period i walked to the cafeteria with  avery and sat down in front of ami "Hey mia"she said "Sup ba-bruh"I answer stuttering.Ag came from behind and mouth "You ain't slick"Then sat beside anna and kissed her cheek i wish that was me and ami bro what am i thinking rn i don't have feeling for her...or do i?UGhHhh i can't have feelings i already know i'm gonna be broken in the end.

Julia Pov
Mia really do be acting slick today first she was  jealous when connor flirted with ami and now i positive she almost called ami babe.Dangg looks like i gotta be cupid for them!!!
Ag Pov
"You miss me"I asked anna from behind and kissed her "Duhhh"She replied "Ddi you hear what mia almost called ami"anna asked "Yes"i replied then connor came over and sat next to ami "someone about to get jealous"i whispered in annas ear "Yup"she replied "This is gonna be interesting"Emmi said and all of us focused on ami,mia and connor "Omg i have practice today and i haven't even ate anything this morning"connor said "Here you can have my food"Ami said giving her food to connor "Awww really"he asked "Ofcorse you gotta have some energy for practice ik how it feels"ami replied "I'm really hungry today"i teased"Heree you can have my food"anna said playing along "No you can have it"I replied "No you can"Anna answered "Y'all two love birds are so annoying i'll just have it"mia rolled her eyes and grab annas tray then me and anna giggled.After eating and talking i heard the announcement calling my name "Ag Mcdaniels to coach Mikes office now" "Alright see ya guys later bye"I said "Bye see you bub love ya"Anna siad "I love you more"I said blowing her kisses.
"Ag!!welcome back"My coach said "What upp"I asked "So i called you here cause i have a job for you,ik your sales and marketing class is doing like a try and get a job thing and yea"he said "What's the job"I asked "It have to do basketball me and coach dan has recruited a lot of good players and he gave me the idea to like practice at our gym and give some tips so they can be the starter next year if possible and so they have more experienc"He said "Oh sure so i'm like the coach"I asked "Yes"he replied "So when do i start"I asked "After school"He said "Wow faster than i thought so how much am i getting paid"I asked "50 dollars a day"He said "Wow alright well i better get going"I said "Thanks for coming" he replied and i left.