"Jiu Feng is not to refuse a rare offering:" Yan Mo sighed, Jiu Feng was still in the sky.

Yuan Zhan did not refute him, but after carefully observing those people's actions, he was realistic and honest: "They should have been successfully exchanged a person before"
Who was the exchanged person before? where is he now? Yan Mo did not ask Yuan Zhan that the answer was obvious.

He didn't care very much about whether Jiu Feng had eaten human flesh before. People eat animals, animals eat people, its all to survive. You eat people, why not let people eat you? In this world, if you do not want to be eaten, there is only one way to do that...make yourself stronger, or use force, or other aspects.

And maybe those sacrifices ran away?

Those people on the open ground do not know what to judge based on - perhaps because Jiu Feng has been hovering in the sky, and there is no sign of flyving down? They came out and the two men dragged the girl back, this time pushing a younger boy out.

The boy shivered with coldness, holding his hands around his eyes, tears in his eyes, and when he was introduced, he wanted to go back and was pushed back by those Da Ren.

The boy sat down on the floor, screaming and crying. From time to time, he looked back at the crowd and looked like he was eager to see who could pull him back or change from him into someone.

Jiu Feng shouted dissatisfiedly in the sky: "Dont want yours l already have a little Two Legged Monster, I dont want anything else, take your crying one away!"

Yan Mo pressed his eyebrows with a headache, and his wife head has been hurt since the morning. He thought it was the cause of a cold.

Yuan Zhan turned to look at him and suddenly raised his face. "Have you suddenly had a fever in the past? Feeling hot just like there is a fire in your body, especially inside your head, it
hurts and hurts."

"Yeah?" Yan Mo thought about the fever he had after the heavy rain that day. "What is it?"

"You have awakened your Rank." Yuan Zhan judged according to some common sense he had heard before and the changes he now saw with his own eyes.

"Ah?"

"Your face is just... Yuan Zhan rubbed his thumb on the teenager's left cheek. There is a hexagonal star here."
Yan Mo was sluggish. "You mean I became 1st Rank warrior?"

Yuan Zhan nodded. "After the awakening of the blood ability of the gods, even if you are not a warrior, there will be a warrior's mark on a face.

Yan Mo simply does not know what expression to use to express his thoughts at this time, he has always regarded others as magical species, he forgot that his body is also a primitive and from here.

"What is the power of the god of the Salt Mountain?" he asked unconsciously.

"Why are you asking me why didn't you ask the ancestors?" Yuan Zhan was slightly surprised and laughed.

Yan Mo woke up and made up a sentence: "I accepted the inheritance of the ancestors, but he did not tell me what the power of the gods of my Clan is, and did not tell me what kind of God he is. My Clan Priest never mentioned any of it to me. However, it is mainly because the hate he usually does not care about the things in my Clan and The Yanshan/Salt Mountain Tribe have never heard of those with special abilities."

Yuan Zhan didn't know if it was true buy he accepted this explanation. He only said: "I have only heard that The Yanshan/Salt Mountain Tribe were not called The Yanshan/Salt Mountain Tribe before. They migrated to the salt mountain and were called The Yanshan/Salt Mountain
Tribe by the surrounding tribes after they moved to the Salt mountain."