Immediately Kenma nodded his head in response. Akaashi thought his excitement was really cute. He got another spoonful and held it up to Kenma who sat for a moment before nodding his head.

Kenma gladly accepted the second bite. He found it funny that Akaashi could tell that he wanted to eat another bite of the food. After eating, Akaashi placed a soft kiss on his boyfriend's cheek before going back to eating his food.

While all of this was going on, the older two boys were thinking about how they were witnessing one of the cutest sights of their life. It was like a baby getting fed and then pouting when they wanted another bite. They couldn't help but awe at the sight.

They lightly chatted during dinner. It mostly consisted of them stuffing their faces. The drive was short, but it seemed to tire them all out to some extent. When everyone finished eating, Kuroo stood back up and walked to the fridge. He pulled out what he had previously shoved inside.

He placed down four small cups with small spoons attached to the lids. "Ice cream" He stated. He sat down and slightly pushed one towards each person. They each grabbed one and started to eat the sweet cold treat.

"Thank you Kuroo," Akaashi said, snapping the lid off the dessert. They all seemed to be the same flavor, vanilla with little spices of vanilla bean in it.

"What are we doing after this?" Bokuto asked the table.

They could either all get ready to sleep, watch something, talk, or... "Hot spring!" Kuroo practically yelled. Or hot spring.

Kenma and Akaashi were very quiet. Sure they were all dating and were used to the other's presents, but they had never been completely naked in front of the others. It also didn't help that there was something that Akaashi had never thought about his lovers seeing. Kenma glanced over at Akaashi wondering what he would say.

Akaashi thought for a moment. They were bound to find out, plus it's not that bad. "Sure." He turned and nodded to Kenma. Kenma returned the gesture and continued to eat his ice cream.

Immediately after the boys had finished their dessert Bokuto and Kuroo ran back to the bathroom. They wanted to prepare themselves for being in the hot spring. Kenma and Akaashi held back a bit and cleaned up the food.

There was nervous energy radiating off Kenma, and Akaashi could feel it. "Kenma. We've talked about this. It was an accident, I'm not mad."

"I know Kashi, but it still looks bad."

"It's alright, I promise. Plus it gives me a story to tell, so it's a little cool."

Kenma blushed, not expecting Akaashi to think those kinds of things were cool looking. That eased Kenma a bit. "Ok no more thinking the boys are waiting for us," Akaashi said, giving Kenma a soft peck on his temple.

They both made their way back. Surprisingly to both of them, the older boys were actually acting civilized. There were no water fights or head dunking. Both of them were chilling in the water with their hands intertwined, being cute.

"Hurry up you two!" Kuroo yelled into the room. Both Kenma and Akaashi undressed and wrapped a towel around their waist before heading out to their private hot spring.

Immediately the older boys noticed the mark on Akaashi. Although it wasn't hard to miss a dark four-inch scar placed just above his hip."Uh hey, Kashi how'd you get that scar?" Bokuto cautiously asked.

Akaashi chuckled a bit while Kenma averted his eyes down. "Kenma accidentally cut me with a box cutter." Both of the older boys looked at him with a 'how does that happen' expression on their faces. All while Kenma was still worried. Akaashi nudged him a bit with his shoulder to pull him away from his anxiety.

"It doesn't hurt, does it?" Bokuto asked worryingly.

Again Akaashi chuckled. "Stop worrying all of you. It happened three years ago. We dealt with it quickly, and even when it happened it didn't hurt much." Akaashi poked the scar and ran his finger across it. "See, all good." The others nodded, and Akaashi and Kenma joined the other two in the water.

The water was warm and felt nice on their skin. Surprisingly it was calm. The boys all sat around and joked about a few things. Kuroo told them the story of when Bokuto and him first kissed. Someone dared them to kiss at a party in high school. Then when they went home, they ended up doing it a few more times. They claimed there was nothing wrong with kissing the homies.

They went into greater detail about the scar on Akaashis hip. Kenma had received a large order of new paints and canvases and was excited to open it. When he grabbed the box cutter, he slid it towards them and went too fast. That caused it to cut Akaashis hip. For the first minute, Kenma didn't even notice something happened. He was fawning over his new supplies until Akaashi lifted his shirt, and Kenma started freaking out.

The night was a lot of fun as they all sat around and told stories. When they had finished in the water, they all got out and got ready for bed. At this point, Kenma was one second away from sleeping. Kuroo helped him get redressed and into bed. Before Akaashi got the chance to get dressed, Bokuto leaned down and kissed the scar causing Akaashi to blush.

They all got into bed and cuddled. Maybe the trip isn't going to be that bad. Were Kenma's last thoughts before drifting off to sleep.

.

.

.

Author Note: Thank you for reading so far. It means a lot!

Also yes I wrote this based on my irrational fear of accidentally getting hurt/hurting someone opening a box with a box cutter.