18

TW: Mentions of a blade kinda but it ain't that bad.

.

It didn't take long for their stay at the hotel to become a shitshow. The minute Bokuto and Kuroo got into the room it was like letting two puppies off their leash. Leaving them to run around everywhere jumping on everything and smelling anything they saw interesting. Obviously, the boys weren't smelling things but that didn't stop them from lifting things commenting on how it's 'So sick' or how expensive everything looked.

Kenma wasn't nearly as interested as his older lovers. Sure he found the hotel to be very nice. He was also glad that he was able to stay there free of charge. Still, he wasn't feeling that ecstatic about the trip. Even though he was already there.

"Akaashhiiii! Look look, there's a living room and kitchen and everything," Bokuto said while forcing Akaashi out of the entrance into the living area. Kenma was just waiting till they found the personal hot spring.

"No fucking way! Bo come here!"

Well, that didn't take long Kenma thought to himself sighing. He walked through to enter the living area as well. To the right was a hallway that led down to the bedroom and bathroom. In front of him was the previously mentioned living room and kitchen. It wasn't much of a kitchen actually, but it could be considered one. It simply had some counter space and a microwave. There was also a fridge and sink as well as a small trash. What excited Kenma though was the coffee machine.

Kenma walked with his luggage into the bedroom. When he walked down the hall to the left were big sliding doors that revealed the outside hot spring. There was another door that Kenma could see from outside. He assumed it would enter the bathroom.

The bedroom was nice and the bed was rather big. At home, they only had Queen beds and this was bigger so Kenma assumed it had to be a King sized mattress. That was going to be comfortable to sleep on.

Kenma walked around the room and noticed there wasn't much else there. The place was set up nicely though. It had a comfortable feeling and he could appreciate that. While he sat and looked around there was a soft knock on the room door. Akaashi peaked his head into the room. "Hey, we ordered food. It'll be here in a few minutes." Kenma nodded and followed Akaashi out into their living room.

They all got comfortably seated on the ground around their table. Not long after there was a soft knock on the door to the room. Kuroo and Akaashi both rushed up to go and get the food. They each came back with a tray of food and set it down in the middle of the table.

Bokuto reached out and got his teriyaki beef and rice. He also got a side of soup which he began to drink first. Kuroo grabbed his fish as well as a small side of rice and soup. Akaashi seemed to get a kind of curry. His didn't come with soup but a rather large portion of rice. Kenma grabbed his fried rice from the middle. He noticed there was something else but Kuroo had quickly placed it in their mini-fridge.

All the food they had looked amazing. Kenma wanted to try whatever the curry was that Akaashi had gotten. It looked good but a little different than usual curry. Kenma was eyeing down Akaashi's food, and the dark-haired boy couldn't help but chuckle when he noticed. "Would you like a bite?"

Kenma blushed as he averted his eyes which only made Akaashi laugh more. Akaashi got a spoonful of rice and curry and tilted Kenmas head so he could feed it to him. "It's a little spicy, but it tastes good. I promise."

Kenma opened his mouth, allowing Akaashi to fed him the spoonful of food. The taste was a pleasant surprise. It did have a little spice to it, but at the same time, it was almost sweet. Kenma smiled slightly at the taste of his boyfriend's food. It was really good he was tempted to ask for a second bite but decided against it. Akaashi took the spoon from Kenma's mouth and placed it back onto his bowl. "Is it good?"