Chapter 1

(Flash back to Cybertron)

Starscream and his sister Solarstar were walking along the halls while soldiers were running around busy doing their jobs. Solarstar stuck close to Starscream. Mad that their world was falling apart, sad so many had died. And afraid that soon something bad would happen.

"Starscream" she spoke softly.

"Yes Solarstar?" Starscream looked down at her.

"Am I going to die? By some horrible injury or something?" Solarstar asked.

"I hope not, but I'll do everything in my power to keep you alive" Starscream said.

"Promise?" She looked at him.

"Of course" Starscream nodded.

(Time skip)

Solarstar was laying in her berth in her room. After returning from a small scouting mission with Soundwave she had fallen ill. The medics Megatron had said that there was nothing they could do for her.

"You can't die! If you do I broke my promise...you can't leave me" Starscream said holding her servo.

"Hey now...this was an accident...we didn't know, and I am not blaming you...just keep living ok?" She said looking at him.

"....Living? How? Your my only family left! Please don't leave me" Starscream begged.

"I have to....for now....but I promise you, we will be reunited...sometime in the future..I know we will" Solarstar said weakly.

"Reunited?...how?" Starscream asked.

"Do me a favour?" Solarstar asked.

"What is it?" He frowned.

"One last hug? Please?" She smiled.

Starscream choked back a sob, hugging his sister, Megatron at the far wall with Soundwave who watched as the femme's arms slowly loosened and fell. Indicating that she had passed.

Starscream broke down crying for the loss of his sister. Soundwave walked over and pulled Starscream away from the berth. And down the hall.

Megatron sighed as he took the femme into his arms and left the base with her. To lay her down for a final rest. He never paid his emotions any mind but he did feel sad for losing the femme, she always treated them all with love and care, smiling at them and helping the medics tend to their injuries.

"Rest well child....if indeed we do meet again, I do hope you will seek us out" Megatron said leaving for base again.

(Present time)

"STARSCREAM!.....what?....grr stupid memories, sigh why are they coming back again?...now of all times..they wouldn't be on earth. Why would they?" Mera sighed.

She got up and brushed her hair. Putting on her dress, she looked in the mirror a frown on her face. She had changed so much from when she was a Cybertronian. Now she was techno organic.

'Primus why did you make me like this? Why not another frame? I look so weak and different there's no way Brother will recognize me' she said in her mind.

She left the room she had and entered the kitchen of the home she was staying in. She didn't want to be there but the one who dragged her there wouldn't let her live alone or on the streets.

"Mera!" A cheerful voice smiled.

"Yes Miko?" She asked.

"Toast?" The girl asked.

"......sure..why not" Mera shrugged taking a slice.

"You walking to school? Don't you want a ride?" Miko asked.

"No I'm good....thank you though" Mera smiled leaving.

Just as she reached the sidewalk a green hummer pulled up. She frowned as she looked at it, shaking her head she kept walking down the street.

Not hearing Miko greet the person. Or the fact of what his name was non human. But she did watch them drive past her.

'The colouring of the vehicle looked familiar' she thought.

(School)

Mera arrived and saw the same green hummer. But now a black and yellow car and a blue bike. Now they really made her brain work.

"Wait a minute...no way" she gapped, walking over.

"Hey Mera! Remember the boys?" Miko asked.

"Yes yes...tell me, how long have you known these drivers for?" Mera asked.

"Known?...uuhh for a while I guess why?" Miko said.

"....Nothing...don't worry about it, oh and I may be late coming home, or I may not be back at all" Mera said walking into the school.

"Wait what?! Why?" Miko asked.

"Because I have a promise to keep to someone" she said as she entered the school.