Chapter 1: Really?!

6 months has pass since the whole Hydra incident in Washington D

6 months has pass since the whole Hydra incident in Washington D.C, the avengers were now cleaning up the remaining Hydra factories, Loki and Sarah return to Asgard to help Odin with the peace between the realms, but Thor stay behind and help the avengers with Asgard related problems.

Somewhere outside of Sokovia, a Hydra place was under attack from S.H.I.E.L.D, a jeep drove by and Clint was firing arrows. Another jeep drove next to them as Hydra men were firing at them.

Tony blast at them as Thor got rid of the other jeep and he then jump up onto the tower and dispatch the men on top and the flying threw him to the ground and then he jumps down holding a big peace of metal on his hands and was whacking at the men, then Steve drove by hitting the men in his path, Millie fly over him thrusting up her mist covered hands and slams the men down on the ground, she then dodges a jeep the Thor hit with his hammer and Hulk catches it and he threw it and roars, then Natasha drove up next to the four.

Then the two jump out, Steve jumps over the fence, Thor readied his hammer as Millie aims her guns and Hulk pulls back his fist and they attack, Tony and Millie flew up and headed for the base, by a force field knocks Tony back and he slams into Millie, "Shit!" Tony exclaims as Millie collected herself, "Language!" Steve corrects him, making Millie raise an eyebrow, "J.A.R.V.I.S, whats the view from upstairs?" Steve asks. "The central building is protected by some kind of energy field. Strukers teleology is well beyond any Hydra base we've taken." J.A.R.V.I.S informs them.

Thor jumps down and fought a few Hydra men, "Loki's scepter must be here, Strucker couldn't mount his defense without it. That long last." Thor states as he held out his hand and Mojnor flew into his hand; Natasha dispatch a few of the men, "At long last is lasting a little long." she tells him and gets the last one; Clint ducks behind a tree, then pulls out an arrow and then pulls out and fries at tank and pulls back as it blew up, "Yeah, we lost the element of surprise." he states.

Millie and Tony dispatch the guards around the base, "Wait a sec, no one else is going to deal with the fact the Cap said language?" Tony asks them, "Thank you." Millie states and fires at the men behind Tony; "I know." Steve states, seeing a jeep heading right for him and, he then pulls his feet onto the seat of his bike, slams on the brakes, he flips, landing on his feet and throws the bike at the jeep and destroys it, "It just slip out." he tells them, Millie shook her head.