⋆The movie day⋆

Start from the beginning

"Jarvis, take a picture and save to bucky and y/n" Tony said excitedly.

"We should wake them," Bruce said, then receiving a lot of angry stares.

"What happened?" Steve asks, a bit concerned. He knows how Bucky used to be, he just hopes he changed.

"Do you think they did it?" Wanda asks whilst wiggling her eyebrows.

"No, they're fully clothed. " Nat says.

"Ok, well I think we should leave before they kill us," Pepper says.

"Too late," says Scott.

-

You wake feeling more rested than ever until you feel something cold and a shiver goes down your back. When you open your eyes, complete panic goes through your head; You are laying on top of bucky, cuddling, you are cuddling the winter soldier omg!

Then the worst thing ever happens, you fall off the couch. Danm, how could you be so stupid! Weirdly he's still sound asleep.

Quietly you walk away hoping that none of the avengers saw you. But when you stand up, you are met with all of your friends, staring at you with open mouths.

Shit

-

"Please don't tell Bucky this happened, or that you saw... us" You beg.

"Why?" Tony says with flirty eyes.

"Don't you think he'll know?" Steve asks, completely ignoring Tony.

"I don't know, maybe. Just please don't talk about it. It'll freak him out" You say worried.

"Fine, but on condition, you have to tell us everything later," Sam says.

"Samm" You pout.

"Nope, that's your only way out." He says with a proud smirk.

You hear noise from the living room.

"Fine" You hiss at him.

-

When he wakes up, he's alone. You must've left in the night, he thought.

When he walks into the dining room, everyone is hustled together and when they see him, they practically jump away.

"Hi bucky, want some breaktfast?" Peper says nicely, but with an awkward expression on her face.

"Uh sure," he says.

They all eat their breakfast, in total silence. Nat and Wanda are having a conversation with their eyes. Tony, Clint, and Sam are giggling for no reason. Thor is obvious to the whole thing. And the others just look around awkwardly around the room. And the worst of all, you won't even look at him. You could cut the tension with a knife.

"Alright what is going on" He finally decides to speak up.

And that's when they all break, every one start's laughing. He thinks he's being pranked or something. When he looks over to you to try to understand what's going on, he sees you totally red trying to disappear.

And that's when Pepper comes in: "OK, let's leave them alone for a bit, everyone out!" she ordered. When she made sure everyone was out, she gave you a quick wink and left the room herself to joining the others in the living room.

"Jarvis is filming all of this right?" Pepper asks as soon as she enters the living room.

"Oh yeah," Tony said proudly.

-

You shyly look back to Bucky, who is extremely confused.

"What the hell is happening," he asks.

"Oh, that, uhm, god" you say.

"y/n, spit it out" He says whilst getting closer to you. He can probably hear your heart pounding.

"Well, uhm, when I woke up, we were uhm cuddling," you say looking at your feet.

"Is that a bad thing?" Another step closer, you can see the worried expression on his face.

"No, no, no; It's just that they're a bunch of children and acted all weird about it. I asked them to not bring it up, so you wouldn't feel uncomfortable."

"Oh, well, thanks" he says with a sincere smile.

Damn that's beautiful

-

"I BOAT IT!" Thor yelled.

"Thor, it's ship, you ship them" Said Rhodey annoyed.

Scott was tearing up, "Why can't they just see that they're in love!"

"Yeah, they should totally bang" Nat said.

"Hold on where did they g-"

"Hi guys!" You said a bit too loud making everyone jump.