17 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"You're not gonna hurt us. You need us," Emma said.

The twins turned to the car but Ingrid was standing in the way, "Don't do this," Ingrid said.

"What the...? You're not here," Alana said as she tried to touch her but her hand just went through her.

"If I could be, I would. I'm trying to protect you both, and that is the truth," Ingrid said.

"We don't care what you say. That's the truth," Alana said and they walked through, getting back in the car and Alana drove them away.

At the Charming's family loft, Regina joined Mary Margaret in the kitchen.

"How's Henry?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Reading comic books to Calla, that girl is so sweet it's almost sickening. He's refusing to sleep. So, I think okay. Or at least his version of a brave face, more Calla than anything else. Thank you, by the way, for earlier," She pointed to her blouse, "He has enough problems without bringing my mess of a life into it," Regina said.

"By mess do you mean Robin Hood and Emma?" Regina looked at her, "I would say I get it, but I've only loved one person... So, did you and Robin, uh..." Regina looked down, "Oh, come on, Regina. You don't need to be ashamed," Mary Margaret said.

"Well, I know I don't have to be, but... I am... I mean it's weird... I'm your step-mom," Regina said.

"Our family is bat-shit-crazy," Amy commented.

"What she said," Mary Margaret said.

David walked into the room, "Is everything okay?" David asked.

"What are you doing here?" David and Mary Margaret looked at each other, "Well, shouldn't someone be out looking for the twins?" Regina asked.

"Didn't Mary Margaret tell you? She called. They figured out a way to get rid of their magic," David said.

"Get rid of it?" Regina said.

"Like bam, gone, never to be seen again. Adios light magic," Amy said.

"And you're okay with that?" Regina asked.

"We support our daughters," David said.

"We're not talking about an old pair of Jimmy Choos here. Tell me you're joking," Regina said.

"It may seem drastic, but it's the only way the twins can be sure never to hurt anyone again," Mary Margaret said

"This could be the worst idea you've ever had, and you hired the Wicked Witch as your nanny," Regina looked at Amy, "And you let them do this?" Regina asked.

Amy looked at her, "I'm not getting involved, I've had enough Regina," Amy walked to her, "I've been bailing them two out of their shit for years and I'm done," Amy said.