𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

~meanwhile inside the house~

You had only recently arrived home and was currently laying down on your bed scrolling through social media and pictures and videos your friends had posted.

Both of your parents were sat downstairs in the kitchen having either something to drink or just simply talking.

After hearing the exaggerated knocking, Hizashi had told Aizawa to get the door while he finished making a drink for himself. Reluctantly, he did as Mic said and went down the downstairs hallway and towards the front door.

Scooping out the keys from the side cabinet, he pushed them into the key hole and turned it until the door was fully unlocked. Resting his and weakly on the handle from a quick moment, he sighed before pushing it down and opening it towards him.

It was still relatively light outside and it was least expected for one of his own students to be out at the moment. So it was easy to tell he was shocked when he saw Denki on the other side of the door. And it was safe to say the boy was also very shocked to see his homeroom teacher in his friend's house.

"Mr Aizawa?? What are you doing here?!" He yelped, aghast.

"This is--" He was about to tell him that it was his house where he lived but stopped himself soon after. "Kaminari. Why are you here?" Aizawa said, flipping the question onto him instead.

"I wanted to talk with (Y/n), doesn't she live here?" Denki said, rubbing his forehead whilst wearing a confused expression on his face. But, before the man could answer properly he was interrupted by an auto-tuned sounding voice coming from behind him.

"Shota! Who's at the door?" Mic asked before peeking his head over Aizawa's shoulder. "Oh, sup little listener!" He told Denki with his signature grin. "Wait, wait, wait. What's he doing here?" Mic stopped himself, looking back to Aizawa.

"He wanted to speak to (Y/n) apparently,"

"Yeah. Where is she by the way? This is kind of weird."

All most on cue, you heard all the hustle coming from down the stairs, you exited the room and stood at the top of the stairs, keeping your eye's on your phone. "Hey, Dad. What's going on--" You started to ask before lifted up your head and your eyes locking with the pair at the door.

"Wait, what do you mean by 'Dad'?" Denki asked, completely and utterly bewildered, looking between you and then the two men. You're eyes widened dramatically and you dropped your phone from your now sweaty palms.

Finally coming back to reality, you batted your eyes, making sure you weren't just seeing things, before warily walking down the staircase. "What is it that you wanted, Denki?" You bluntly inquired while both Mic and Aizawa simply stood and watched what was happening curiously.

Noticing the two, you shot them a sarcastic smile before dragging the blond haired boy out infront of the house.

"What was it?" You crossed your arms, looking at him. "Wait right there," he spoke, shaking his head in mere confusion. "Why did you call Mr Aizawa and Present Mic 'Dad'??"

Awkwardly laughing, you uncrossed your arms and scratched the nape of your neck with one hand. "Well, uhm, the thing is they are my parents?" You answered incredibly quickly, barely even audible.

"They are your parents?!" He yelled, more loudly than clearly anticipated. You quickly covered his mouth due to his volume, causing him to blush lightly by your touch.

Letting him go, you sighed before speaking, "Just don't tell anyone, at least just not yet," you face palmed. "I won't, I promise. This is kind of weird though." He said, visibly still not completely around that fact.

"Right, now what was it you wanted to talk about?" You spoke, getting back to the reason he was even here in the first place. "Oh, yeah. Well, I know there isn't exactly an easy way on how to explain this to you, but I'll try." He mumbled, an even more noticeable dark red blush slowly creeping onto his face.

"Do you have a fever or something? Are you ill? Your face is all red." You questioned him, holding the back of one of your hands to his forehead to check his temperature.

"No, no! I'm fine, I'm fine!" He dismissed, flailing his arms about infront of him. "Oh, sorry for interrupting you before. Go ahead." You apologise while he took a deep breath.

"I- Well," He stumbled over his words, trying to word it as best he could.

𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒 // Denki Kaminari x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara