𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

"Why the fuck are you at my doorstep, Denki?" You asked, genuinely confused, "And how did you know where I live?!" You secondly questioned him. "Well, uhm- I went out for a walk, I can't exactly remember where, and saw you walking home. So I kind of got curious," He said, fiddling with his own fingers.

"So you have been ignoring me for the past three weeks, and now you decided to follow me home?" You asked him, trying to clarify. "Yeah, basically." He said, swaying side to side on his feet.

You sighed heavily and buried your head in one of your hands. "Is there something you needed, or wanted to talk about?" You interrogated, leaning against the door frame.

"I just wanted to apologise to you," he said, keeping his head down and avoiding eye contact. "At least look at me," you rolled your eyes, looking up at him.

"I want things to be how they were before," he quietly murmured to himself. "I get it, dude. But I don't think it will ever be the same," you said softly. "I know, I'm sorry."

"Look, Denki. You already know my feelings about you, do with that what you will. But, you have a girlfriend so I know nothing can happen, don't worry I won't try anything. And now that I think about it, I guess it would probably be best if I kept away until the feelings just faded or something." You sighed, not being able to bare looking at him for a quick moment.

It was like he felt his heart sink in his chest, his face discreetly fell and he kept his head facing the floor.

"No!" He said, finally being able to look you in the eyes, "I don't want to just stop seeing you, and talking to you, and hanging out with you just because of Jirou!" He continued. You were greatly taken aback by his sudden 'burst.'

"Denki, I can't just keep facing you everyday, knowing that nothing will every happen! I'm sorry!" You shouted back at him.

"I don't want to just not see you at all!"

"Well that clearly didn't stop you over those three weeks!"

"I know! I'm sorry, I just panicked, okay?!"

"Yeah, but when I kiss you and you avoid me for three weeks and then get a whole ass fucking girlfriend, it's going to make me feel that good is it?!"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what else to tell you!"

"Well, if you didn't share the same feelings, why did you kiss me back and give me the wrong idea?!"

Denki fell silent for a moment, contemplating what he was going to tell you without giving himself away. He felt like a terrible person, he didn't want to continue his relationship with Jirou, but he didn't want her to feel hurt at all. It was tricky.

"Can I just come inside? We could talk about this if you like? Then I suppose I could finally meet your parents?"

Your eyes widened and you suddenly felt parched, sort of a small panic. "No, no, no. You're not meeting my parents. Well maybe, just not now," You hushed, waving your arms out infront of you. "Will you please just answer my question?" You sighed, with sadness in your voice.

"I-"

"I can't, I'm sorry.."

His response brought your eyes to almost tears as you anticipated to close the door.

"Bye, Denki."

You pulling the door closed and leant your back against the bottom, burying your head in your knees.

Silently sobbing.

Alone, again.