"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃?!"

"You remember that sleepover right?" Mina sighed, tilting her head up to face them all. "Yeah of course we do! What does that have to do with this?" Kirishima asked her. "Because something happened between them there," She groaned, contemplating whether to tell them the full story or not.

"Well, what did they do?" Sero asked, he already had an idea but wasn't exactly sure whether to believe it fully or not.

"They both woke up in the middle of the night and I think it was Denki who thought it would be a 'cool' idea to go up to the school's roof." She began, getting their full, undivided attention. "And they were just hanging out, looking at the view and the stars and stuff like that."

"Go on.." Kirishima edged her to continue, "One thing lead to another, and (Y/n) kissed him." She said the last part quite fast, only just letting them hear. "What?!" They yelled synchronised with each other. "He kissed her back at first-" She started before Bakugo cut her off half way through. "What do you mean 'at first'?" He asked with a growl, "Well, you would know by now if you didn't cut me off," she said before getting back to what she was saying before.

"Then he pulled away from her, and just left her on the roof," Mina told them, "But, (Y/n) already told me not to do anything or bring it up, she said she didn'##t want it to get any worse than it is already." She sighed to herself.

"Yeah, fuck that. I'm going to beat his ass," Bakugou said, walking towards the door. "No, no. We've got to do what will help (Y/n) most, and this will probably just make her mad." Kirishima told him, holding him back from fully exploding his whole door.

Growling in defeat, he sat down on the gaming chair in the room and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I thought Denki liked her? He would always be talking about her, and get obviously jealous if someone got really close to her," Sero said with but his thumb and pointer finger to his chin. "Yeah, I thought that too." Mina agreed with him.

denki's pov

I know you're thinking something like 'How did you get in this situation?'

Well the thing is I'm not really sure how this even happened. I sort of panicked when (Y/n) kissed me and started to distance myself to think it through. I wouldn't normally do stuff so complex like that, but she deserves better than me. I don't want her to waste time on me, she is so important to me.

And now I'm guessing you're asking how I got into a relationship with Jirou too. Well, when I had kinda left (Y/n) on the roof after she kissed me, I started to get closer to her to get my mind off things.

Then one thing lead to another and she confessed to me and said what she wanted to happen. I guess I just went along with it. I feel sort of bad thought, I don't like her the way she likes me and I wouldn't want to lead her on. But, the thing is I don't want to hurt her feelings or upset her at all, and I don't know how to sort this out.

It hurt me when I saw (Y/n) get upset. It was the last thing I wanted for her. But, at the moment, I'm not sure how to sort this out for all of us.

Because after all that has managed to happen, the truth is..

I'm in love with (Y/n).