𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃

You held tightly to the material of the straps of your bag while you shielded your face from the wind with the back of your spare arm. The sky was slowly turning darker as it grew later, and the time was around ten minutes to six.

You looked ahead of you, seeing the school infront of you, you sped up even more so.

Now standing infront of the school, you looked around you. At your surroundings, at any people, just trying to find Denki. Before you had found him, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and someones head bury themselves into the crook of your neck. Obviously confused, you turned you head to the side slightly, so it wouldn't push them off, but also wouldn't bother them.

As you slowly turned your head, a piece of the persons blond, soft hair poked at you jawline, tickling you. You let out a small sigh of relief before returning to your neutral expression, "What are you doing?" You whispered into his ear, your warm breath hitting against his skin. His cheeks blushed a bright red, "Uhh, n-nothing," he stuttered out, clearly flustered before he let go of you.

"What are you waiting for?" You said, tilting your head. "Let's go inside, dumbass," you said taking his wrist in you spare hand. The flustered boy followed you inside the building before both of you found your way into the common room. Realising you were still basically holding Denki's hand, you slightly panicked in your head and snatched your hand from his sort of roughly.

"(Y/n)! You're here!" Mina giggled, pulling you in for a hug, "Mhm, of course," you said, wrapping your arms around her. "This is going to be so fun!" Uraraka squealed, you smiled softly at them before turning back to look at the boy you arrived with.

Something seemed kind of off. He had a sort of downturned expression on his face. Was it something you did? Did happen in the time from when you met him to now? Thoughts were wiring through your brain, you were worried about him. But at this sleepover might not be the best place to ask him whats happened and get him to spill.

You threw your bag to the side of a green coloured couch and laid your head on the end. "Going to sleep already?" Sero teased, taking a seat next to you. "Not exactly, just resting," you yawned before sitting up to face him. "Hey, can I ask you something?" You asked, looking at the black haired boy, "Huh? Oh, yeah, sure. What's up?" He said wjilst scratching the back of his head. "Do you know what's up with Denki? He's been acting off since we got in here," you inquiried.

"You're right, he has been acting different, but I'm not sure why exactly." He told you, "But i may have a rough idea," he continued. "Well?" You tried to push him to spill what he thought, "Well, what?" He questioned, "What was the idea you had?" You asked him again. "I'm not sure he'd like it if I told you, even if it's just an idea," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. You sighed to yourself in defeat before continuing to talk and laugh with Sero. Even so, you were still worried.

Denki's POV

When (Y/n) had held my hand, it felt nice. Like it was only us in the world, I really liked it.

But then once we had arrived in the common room, she seemed to be desparate to let go of my hand completely. It kind of upset me. And now seeing her laughing and talking with Sero without me, makes me a little jealous. I dont know.

End of POV