𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑

You had recently finished talking to Sero, as he went to Kirishima. So, you were now resting your eyes while laying down on the green coloured couch.

It was gradually getting darker and darker outside, and the time was getting later and later. You sat up from your seat and rubbed your eyes with the back of your arm. Eyebags were already hanging underneath your eyes and you were quite tired, although that's not really something new.

Before you had chance to fully fall asleep, the sound of the common room doors opening jolted you up. You looked over in that direction before being greeted by a tall male's figure in the doorway. It took you slightly aback to see that the character was actually your dad, who also happens to be your teacher. He stood there with a rather bored, exhausted expression on his face. "Do what you want, as long as it doesn't bother me," he grunted before heading to leave the room. "And if it's against the law," he added, closing the door behind him after giving you a not so hidden glance.

You flipped over so you were now laid on your stomach, burying your face in the pillow before grunting at how you were interrupted.

"Now that I think about it," Uraraka began, talking to Mina. The pink haired girl gave a glance to Uraraka gesturing her to continue. "Don't you think that (Y/n) and Mr Aizawa are quite similar?" She asked, cupping her chin with both her thumb and pointer finger. "That's actually kind of true," Mina responded with a curious look on her face. "They even have the same bored expression!" She squeaked, looking over to you, who had now brought yourself up from your pillow. "Exactly!" Uraraka squealed.

Before they had chance to continue with their conversation Denki had walked over to the two, slumping down on the couch next to them. "What're you guys talking about?" He asked, sucking from the straw of a juice carton he took from Iida. "Oh, just (Y/n)," Mina said, turning her head to the blonde boy. "Ah," he said, looking back at his juice carton before looking up to see your tired face. He smiled slightly as he thought you looked awfully cute.

"Ooo~" Uraraka and Mina nudged him with a smirk on their face, seeing him looking at you in that way. "Huh?" Denki gasped, being brought back to reality, "You are totally crushing on (Y/n)~" Uraraka teased with a smirk plastered on her lips. "W-what?" He stuttered, almost choking on his drink. "N-no I don't!" He said loudly, trying to defend his case, "Yeah, right~" Mina said sarcastically, keeping the smug look on her face. Denki huffed and went back to slurping his juice.

Sero joined the three, jumping next to Denki on the couch. "Hey, let's make a bet," he grinned, rubbing his hands together. "What type of bet?" Mina asked, clearly intruiged. "Hm," he pondered for a second, while Uraraka, Denki and Mina waited for him to say something. "I bet.." He continued, gaining suspense before he finished, "That... Mr Aizawa is gay."