𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

You woke up on the Sunday morning after, by the sound of your phone ringing continuously. You grunted under your breath before rolling over in your sleeping bag. Groaning, your unzipped the sleeping bag and stepped out, pushing hair behind your ears.

You checked the caller ID of the call before answering, "What does he want?" You thought outloud before lifing the phone to your ear.

"What's up, Denki?" You asked in your tired morning voice, "Did you just wake up?" He questioned hearing your voice. "Yeah, you woke me up. The better be important, dude." You huffed. "Oh sorry for waking you. Mina told me to call you, she wanted to do something at the school today," the boy said before yawning to himself.

"What exactly was she planning on doing?" You said warily before agreeing, "She wanted to do something along the lines of "A Class 1-A sleepover"?" He quoted the girl. "Well, that is if Aizawa-Sensei says its okay."

You readjusted the phone in your hands and swapped it to the other one of your hands, "I guess it could be fun," you said while pondering to yourself. "Ask Aizawa-Sensei and I'll be there later," you said to the boy while sitting down comfortably on your bed. "Alright! Thanks, I'll tell Mina!" You could almost see his bright smile over the phone before you ended the call.

Grabbing one of the many blankets thrown on your bed, you swung it around your body and over your head. Standing up from where you were previously seated, you walked towards the door of you bedroom and opened it, stepping into the hall. You were wearing an oversized shirt of your dads and some flannel pyjama bottoms along with a pair of slipped, coated in soft fur on the inside.

You stepped quietly down the stairs. Since it was a Sunday, both of your dads were most likely still sleeping soundly in their room. Your hands slipped effortlessly onto the railings on either side of the staircase as you descended to the downstairs hallway into the kitchen and living room.

You saw a pair of shoes you didn't exactly recognise but you ignored it and walked through the living room and into the kitchen. Still being tired, you didn't realy put much thought into anything at this point so nothing would really phase you until you had processed it properly.

Pulling the blanket tightly around you, you saw a bright red feather on the coach from the corner of your eye. "Hey, kid," a deep, yet kind voice spoke to you looking up from his phone, "Sup, Hawks," You replied instinctively. Hearing him chuckle to himself, you took a double take and slowly turned around to face him. "Wait, Hawks?" You exclaimed, "How in living hell did you get in my house?" You pressed with your arms crossed.

"Dude, you're going to get feathers all over the couch," you whined, picking up a feather from the floor causing him to flinch before snatching it back.

"Anyways, can you make me a latte? I'm a guest after all," He asked with a smirk, putting his phone down next to him on the couch. "I don't know if I'd consider you a guest. More like vermin you can't get rid off. Still, how did you even get in?" You asked once again. "That's a secret I'll never tell," he winked before standing up and walking over to you.

"You can make you own drink," you hissed, walking over to the coffee machine. "C'mon!" He pouted and sat on one of the seats next to the counter. He slumped his body on the top of the counter and closed his eyes before sighing. "Just grab something to eat, Birdbrain," you mocked him with a nickname you had always called him. Seating yourself next to him, you pushed your cup of coffe onto the counter and help it with both hands, warming you up slightly. Hawks lifted his head from his mini sulk and was just staring at your drink. He watched as the steam started to ascend into the air before disappearing.

"Stop gawking at my coffee and go make you own," you told him, yanking your mug out of his view. "Hmph, fine." He whined, getting up from his seat and waddling to the machine on the kitchen side.

-Timeskip-

The two fo you had finished with your drinks and you had washed up the pots in the sink before putting them back in the cupboards. You and Hawks were now sat on the couch, comfortably watching 'Chicken Little' after multiple arguments.

"If you wore glasses, you would totally look like him," you said pointing to the small chicken on the screen of the TV. "I would not!" He protested, crossing his arms and grimacing, "You would too!" You said tickling his sides. "I don't look like that dumb chicken!" He said to you, pouting, "Ah, I get it," you said taking his interest. "Get what?" He questioned you, "You have something against chickens. You're chickenphobic!" You huffed dramatically and sarcastically.

"I don't have anything against chickens! They taste really good!" He denied heavily. "Wait, wouldn't that be cannibalism?" You asked with a clueless look on you face, looking straight at him. "Moving on," he said avoiding answering the question. Well, in all truth, he didn't really know how to answer it.

Now being over halfway through the movie, you had laid yourself down. Your feet resting on Hawks's lap and your head resting on a cushion on the couch.

"What the-" You heard Mic approach the living room, "Shh, we are getting to the best part of the movie, dad." You quieted him down so he didn't have chance to wake up Aizawa, or question why Hawks was even in our house. "Can I join?" He whispered to you, "Yeah, yeah. Sit down," you told him as he sat at the chair next to the couch next to you both.