(Yes, she did.)

Her ears perked up but her head didn't as she listened to Flash talk to his phone from the front seat. "Yo, what's up, Flash Mob? It's ya boy, The Big F. Cruising through the Alps with my private driver, Dimitri."

Without even looking, she knew Dimitri made a face at that, making her smile to herself. The angel turned her head to her friend sitting next to her, who was looking at his phone very intently. She leaned over, scooting to the seat next to him and put her chin on his shoulder.

"Whatcha doin'?"

He clicked out of the website quickly, not letting her see the "10 most romantic spots in Prague" page he had opened. Thankfully, she didn't see it and she didn't even seem to notice him turning off his phone.

"Nothing." He said, giving her a less then convincing smile, sometimes forgetting that she could read peoples emotions.

Elara raised one of her eyebrows at him as they made eye contact. He laughed it off and asked, "What?"

"You can't lie to me, Peter." Despite her trying-to-be-serious tone, her still had a small smile etched into her lips.

He let out a sigh and said, "I'm just sad that weren't not going to Paris. I know you really wanted to go too." The last part he said more softly, trying not to show that that was only of the only reasons why he wanted to go so badly.

"I am. But, you know, there are plenty of places in Prague I can jump off of." She said, giving him a cheeky smile which he returned with a small laugh. After a few seconds of the two of them just staring at each other, Elara broke the silence and asked, "Anyway, can I borrow your headphones? I can't find mine."

"Already?" He asked, yet he was already reaching for his own in his bag.

"Yeah, I think they went into the void of things I can't find." She joked quietly, giggling to herself as Peter handed them to her with a smile.

Elara gave him a small smile before shifting her body so her back was against the wall of the bus, her front facing Peter's side. The girls legs were stretched out in front of her, over the step between them, with her feet nudging his thigh. She plugged in the headphones to her phone and put them in, Peter watching her until she got comfortable.

He looked at the outfit she had on. The see through pale green top with buttons down and painted daisy all around them. Over her top was a overall-like white romper and big black boots to top it off. Around her wrist was the gold bracelet that contained her golden nano-suit.