"Ruoye has gone back, look."

Wei Ying lifted his head from the crook of Handsome Gege's shoulders and glanced at back at Ruoye with a questionable look. Seeing that Ruoye had gone back he jumped out from Hua Cheng's arms onto the bed again. Hua Cheng let his hands which were holding Wei Ying, fall back onto his lap.

"What's his name?"

Wei Ying asked pointing at the scimitar lying on the table. Hua Cheng who was just staring at his hands when Wei Ying asked the question, looked at the smiling child. He showed E-Ming to Wei Ying and said.

"E-Ming"

E-Ming opened his eye and looked at the smiling child in front of him with his bright red eyes. The single eye formed a crescent shape and the eye ball started rolling around. Wei Ying started giggling as he watched the E-Ming bending over the scimitar but not touching it.

"Looks like E-ming likes you very much. "

Xie Lian said which made Wei Ying again jump up and down on the bed. Wei Ying smiled at E-Ming and squealed.

" I like you toooo"

Wei Ying jumped down from the bed shocking Xie Lian and Hua Cheng. Hua Cheng tried to catch him but Wei Ying landed on the floor in all four and them ran away happily. Hua Cheng watched with outstretched hands as Wei Ying ran to his heap of papers and started drawing pictures of his new friends. Hua Cheng turned to Xie Lian and said.

"Gege, I will get breakfast. "

"San Lang"

Xie Lian called as Hua Cheng was about to walk out of the room. He stayed silent for some time looking at his hands and fidgeting. He walked to the door, stood near his husband and said in a low voice so Wei Ying would not hear.

"We will have to go to Lotus Pier. So please call Yin Yu."

There was sadness in Xie Lian's voice but this was the mother's wish. This is what they must do, take Wei Ying to Lotus Pier.

"Gege Jiang Fengmian is the sect Leader of Yunmeng Jiang sect. He is already married and has a son and a daughter."

"Whatever it is we have to take him there."

Xie Lian said reluctantly.
'But I don't want to give him to someone' was left unsaid but Hua Cheng heard that. He nodded and said.

"I will call Yin Yu. After breakfast we can go together."

"Mm "

As soon as Hua Cheng walked out of their oom Xie Lian came near Wei Ying and started chatting with him. Wei Ying showed him all his new pictures of Rouye and E-ming while Xie Lian sat next to him on the ground.

Hua Cheng came back with breakfast for all three of them. As the three of them ate their breakfast together Wei Ying was blabbering nonstop about Ruoye and E-ming.

"E-ming is sooo cute. "

"Handsome Gege looks so cool with E-Ming"

"Ruoye is naughty."

"Does Ruoye bath in cold water? "

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng looked at each other as Wei Ying kept on talking and talking. Wei Ying talked for all three of them with Xie Lian replying to all of Wei Ying's questions. Hua Cheng just watched with his head resting on his hands while the other two were chatting. The two adults had the same thought as they listened to Wei Ying talk.
'Does A-Ying not feel tired? How does a child know so many words? '

Both of them were engrossed in Wei Ying's talk about how Ruoye should be red colour and how Handsome Gege should teach E-ming how to speak. Someone knocked on the door but they were too busy to hear it.

The door slowly creaked opened and a masked man looked inside. Hau Cheng looked ag him and called him in.

"Come in"

Yin Yu stood near the table and bowed to both of them. Xie Lian called Wei Ying and got his attention as he said pointing at Yin Yu.

"This is our friend. Yin Yu. He will keep you company while we are gone."

As Xie Lian finished saying Wei Ying's bright smile droped visibly and his lips were forming a pout. Wei Ying did not say anything just nodded his head in silence. Xie Lian looked at the child in front of him and frowned.

"We will be back before lunch."

Hua Cheng quickly added and Wei Ying relaxed as he smiled again. Wei Ying ran to both his Geges and looked up at them.

"Then okay"

Wei Ying said as he skipped his way towards Yin Yu. He stood in front of Yin Yu and bowed in respect.

"I am Wei Ying"

Wei Ying introduced himself then a mischievous smile came across his face. He looked at Yin Yu who was bowing back in surpise.

"Masked Gege"

Wei Ying called as he pulled off Yin Yu's hair tie and started running around, hiding behind his Handsome Gege.

_-_-_-_-_-_

English is not my first language and so there will be grammatical errors and weird typos . Please bear with me.

•I want all of your suggestion on what our Xiao Ying should call his fathers.

• All the events in the MDZS novel will happen in this story one way or the other. Some scenes will be added. If any of yoh wish to see some specific scenes or some character interactions, I will gladly include those.

• Our Wangxian will be the main characters with Hualian being the second. The story will revolve around Wei Wuxian's life and how different it is now from the Novel.

• I won't be concentrating on other ships but the readers are welcome to ship any characters. Almost all the TGCF and MDZS characters will be present in this story.

• This is my first time writing fan fiction (first time writing anything actually) and I don't think I'm good at writing angst, so I'll keep this fairly fluffy? This story will be slow paced just like the previous chapters. Hope all of you enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing it.