16 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1

Start from the beginning

"I love you, Neal, I'm so sorry I hurt our son," Alana's voice shook, "When this is over... Let's...Let's find a home, you, me and Henry," Alana said.

"Lana, what are you two doing?" Neal asked in worry.

"We're getting rid of our magic, forever," Alana said.

"Lana..." Neal said.

"Bye," Alana said and hung up.

"Wait, Lana," Neal looked at his phone, "She hung up on me," Neal said.

"What did they say?" David asked.

"Lana said they're going to get rid of their magic, forever," Neal said.

"Emma said the same," Mary Margaret said.

"How is that even possible?" Elsa asked.

"Emma said it will all be over soon, and they can't wait to be home for a cocoa with cinnamon," She looked at Neal, "What did Alana say?" Mary Margaret said.

"That she loves me and that, uh... When this is over, she wants to live together, us and Henry," Neal said.

"What?" David asked.

"Yeah," Neal said.

"Did either of them say anything about the method? If it was a spell or... A magic object of some kind?" Killian asked.

"Who cares how they're doing it? That's not what matters here," David said.

"No, you're absolutely right. I wonder if Lana tried to call me," Neal and Amy looked at Killian as he checked his pockets, "Bloody hell. I left my talking phone in the back of your truck," Killian said as he started walking towards the door.

"It's just called a phone, love," Amy said.

"Why are you in a slight panic?" Neal asked.

"What an impractical name. I'll be back in two shakes," He looked at Neal, "Because she's the closest thing I've got to a sibling, I've already lost one, I'll be damned if she goes through losing half of herself without talking to me, whole," Killian said and walked out, shutting the door.

Amy and Neal looked at each other then looked at David and Mary Margaret, "Oh, they told you their plan and what? We're not gonna do anything?" Amy asked.

Outside the loft, Killian brought his phone out of his pocket and called Alana.

"Alana, it's Killian. Call me right away, or you may never make it back to find a home with Bae or your boy," He hung up, "Damn it, Lana. Don't tell me you two trusted the Crocodile," Killian said.

Flashback

Anna, Elsa and Kristoff entered in the old bedroom of the three sisters.

Kristoff coughed, "It's dusty in here," He said.

"I'm surprised it bothers you," Elsa said.

"Hey, I may have slept in a barn, but it was a spotless barn," Kristoff defended.

'I've never been in this part of the palace. What makes you think Ingrid hid the urn here?" Elsa said as she looked at her younger sister.

"Mother and father told me not to go in the east wing because it was crumbling and dangerous. So, of course, I had to," Anna explained.