BONUS CHAPTER : CHAEWON'S INTERVIEW

Start from the beginning

Chaewon: Hi, I'm Chaewon ! Thank you everyone for all the love and support you're giving to me ! I came here today because I saw that you were starting to miss me.

Don't worry, I'm here now !

I hope that we will spend a good time together.

SILV3R_IZ: I have many questions prepared for you with the help of the readers today.

Chaewon: Really ? I am happy that they haven't forgotten about me yet. You only said my name one time in the last four chapters.

SILV3R_IZ: Don't worry, your time to shine will come.

If you allow me, let's start now.

Chaewon: I'm ready, I'm curious to know what the questions are about.

SILV3R_IZ: In that case let's start with the first question, "Chaewonie, can you introduce yourself (your likes and so) and also your ideal type" ? People wants to know more about you in general, being familiar with IZ*ONE or not.

Chaewon: Thank you, I'm happy that I was able to have a new fan through this. I think you already know but I'm Chaewon. I'm from South Korea and most people know me because I'm a member of IZ*ONE, a Kpop group. But these days I'm more known as the F.....

SILV3R_IZ: Be careful.... Please, don't spoil anything.

Chaewon: Sorry...... Chaewon, you have to stay focused !

So to continue answering the question, my fans like to call me Fairy or Angel a lot, it's cute.

I'll let you find my other nicknames, I'm a little too embarrassed to tell you.

I think that my charming point is my voice, if you're a new fan you should listen to me singing when you have some time.

If I had to say something I like, it would be watching horror and romance movies and if I have to name things I dislike I would say mushrooms and eggplants. I don't like their texture.

For my ideal type, I don't really have one. I would just like to have someone who can take care of me well.

SILV3R_IZ: Thanks for this answer Chaewon, let's get to the next question.

Someone would like to know what you're going to do after all of this, to describe yourself in three words and if you are able to be a leader for others when you need to ?

Chaewon: I didn't think yet about what I'm going to do after all of this and I don't even know what that means exactly. Magic is not going to disappear, there is no reason that I know about.

For now I want to become a professional magician.

I want to save and protect people and if the opportunity presents itself, I would like to be able even for a short time, to go back on stage with the other members of IZ *ONE even if the situation is complicated.

If I had to describe myself with three words, how I see myself these days.

I would say meticulous, courageous and elegant.

For the last question I think that it's really hard for me to lead other people and I wouldn't be able to do it correctly, even more when I see some people that are way better than me at it.

You'll know who they are one day.

SILV3R_IZ: Thanks for all this interesting answer.

I'll ask the last question for today.

Chaewon: It's already coming to an end ?

SILV3R_IZ: Sadly yes, we can't give too many answers.

We need to keep some things to say in the story haha

Chaewon: I understand, I have faith in you.

SILV3R_IZ: Thanks !

Here is the last question for you today. This person would like to know how you got your powers ?

Chaewon: I had my magical powers like anyone else, after that day. It just took me longer than the others to awaken them, a bit more than two weeks.

It was probably because of the mental state in which I was and unconsciously my body restricted these powers as if I didn't have the will which implied to have them and use them.

SILV3R_IZ: I hope this answer will satisfy this person.

Chaewon: I hope so too.

SILV3R_IZ: Thank you for answering all of these questions, really.

I will leave you in peace now and I hope that the next time we see you again it will be in the story with the main chapters.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to do this kind of thing in the future one more time.

Chaewon: You really hope for a lot of things, that's nice.

It was really nice to be able to answer the questions from the readers too. I would love to do this one more time in the future.

SILV3R_IZ: Thank you everyone, it will be the best gift for us if you enjoyed this interview.

We are sorry that we couldn't answer some questions because they were talking about things that will appear later in the story. BYE !!!

Chaewon: Bye everyone ! See you next time ! I love all of you ! Just wait a little bit more for me !