CHAPTER 6 : BABY IN A WAR

Start from the beginning

I must do my best, at least not to ridicule myself in front of her if I meet her again one day...)

???: Sooorrrry !!!! Am I late ?! I had a really hard time coming here.

(Was it really necessary to shout ? I was in full communion with myself.)

Random Guy: Sit where you want. You're not late, nothing has started yet.

???: Okay.... Thank you.

(Why ? It's not funny. He could at least lie to him to see how determined he is to pass the test. I wanted to see if he would give up after hearing the bad news. I was too lazy to speak first...

I didn't pay attention to it before but why is everyone so tense ? Or maybe it's me who doesn't take it seriously enough, my chances of success are close to zero percent already, it doesn't help me at all to think positively.)

???: Can I sit next to you ?

Y/N: There are other places to sit that are free.

???: Please, I feel more reassured when I can feel the presence of someone close to me.

(This boy is really strange... nevermind. I don't have the time to judge you.)

Y/N: Just one thing, why me ?

Grrrrrr... I'm a bad monster. (he said with a monotone voice without emotion)

???: You're not ! (he says laughing)

You are the only person who acts normally here ! I want to receive the good waves which emanate from you, if you don't mind sharing them of course ?

( I still have some training to do in terms of acting... Anyway, what is he saying ? Of course I'm going to judge you and try to discover how you're thinking now ! How come someone that was so stressed of being late can make these observations ? It's obvious that I am the most normal person here ?

This boy looks really shy... Is he really at least 18 years old ?! He looks really young, he has very feminine features... He's kind of cute....... Wait !!! What I'm talking about now ?! He's not using some powers on me, right ?)

Y/N: Do what you want, I have only one condition. From the moment you are going to sit next to me, it's forbidden to speak to me.

???: Thank you ! (he said with a big smile while blushing)

(He's really doing what I think...)

Y/N: Why are you still standing ?

???: Because you said that I couldn't talk with you anymore after sitting down next to you. (he said with a sad look)

Y/N: Just sit for now. We'll talk after the test if you want it that much. You have to be a kind little boy first. I think it's going to start soon.

???: It's a promise, yeah !!! Mr. Rabbit would be proud of me ! (he said while jumping)

(Did it really work ?! And who's Mr. Rabbit ? He clearly made use of some magic, people like him can only exist in manga ! Calm down... I just have to stay focused on the giant screen in front of us on the wall. The only thing who's cute in the world is my bed, he has all the qualities that I like.)

???: Hooooow ! Hello Mr. Screen ! Nice to meet you ! (he said with a big smile)

(The screen finally lit up. I don't know why I'm so tired too... this boy is way too innocent...)

Elisa: Hello everyone, it's me again ! I hope you are all well settled and that you will not regret the choice you have made.

I am speaking to you again this time to explain how the Kavalry University admission test will take place.