"Foolishly Completely Falling"

Ahh it's been like two weeks! I have school, sorry!

~~~~~~

Louis confused me...a lot.

~~~~~

"Whoa!" I squealed in deligh in the car, glued to the window, as London flew by. It was breathtaking.

It really hadn't registered that I am finally out and in London. Gosh.

"So, uh, why don't you tell me about yourself, Jessica" Louis asked me, trying to break the ice.

I was perfectly fine staring out the window, but I guess Harry and Louis had already seen the city before.

"I'm, uh, what do you want me to say?" I nervously ask. I am not good at starting conversations.

"Uh, I don't know, your favorite color?"

"Sparkle" I said confidently. I love sparkles so much.

Louis started to laugh.

"Sparkle" he repeated. "That's an interesting color."

I nodded.

"O-k, um, so what do you like to do...?"

I could see Harry fidgeting. He must be afraid that I will freak out or something...? Wait, why would he be nervous?

"Maybe go shopping. I don't know since I have never really gone" I truthfully said. I wanted to be that typical ditzy girly girl. So far it's working.

"Oh. My. Goodness! Harry, this girl hasn't gone shopping?!" Louis screamed, in a good way. However he whispered to Harry, "How sheltered was she?"

Again, I pretened not to hear him.

"First thing we do tomorrow: go shopping"

I nodded obediently.

The car ride was mostly filled with awkward glances. Harry and Louis were having secret conversations. I tried to pretend that they weren't here. I just love the city and want time to take a break.

"We are here!" Louis excitedly yelled as the car slowed to a halt.

Harry reached out his hand and I grabbed it. He was very gentlemen-like as he pulled me out of the car.

Louis already was at the door of this house. Scratch that, mansion. It was huge.

I kind of gawked and Harry took notice.

"You like it?"

I nodded very quickly.

"I share it with the other four so don't be alarmed when you see them, ok? Oh and try not to talk about 'the place' ok?"

Ok, I could do that. I really didn't want to talk anyway. Louis talked enough to cover for me.

"GUYS?!" I heared being shouted throughout the house followed by grumbles.

"He's back!"

Wait, didn't he say he was in a band or something? These were his bandmates, duh!

Soon three new guys appeared in front of me. I did get a little nervous since guys kind of sort of scare me in a way.

I hid behind Harry, glad that he was much taller than me.

"Hey Harry! 'S been a month or two, hasn't it?" one of them said. I didn't know who since I couldn't see anything.

"Where is the girl...is she behind you?" another one asked.

Harry gently took my hand and forced me out from behind him.