In The End

Song is In The End by Black Veil Brides!

Katie's P.O.V

"No!" James suddenly jumps on Dark's back and pulled her away from Seto. Thank god. The thing holding me starts to break. good. 

"Katie wake up Seto!" James yells.  The thing breaks. I fall on the ground. I get up and run to Seto. I pull up his shirt to see where he is hurt. Seto gasps for air and sits up quickly. 

"No lay back down." He looks at me. He looks at Dark and James. I put my hand on his back and my other hand on his wound. 

"What's going on?" Seto asks. 

"Dark was about to kill you when James pulled her away from you. Please lay down. Rest. You are in no condition to fight." He looks at me. 

"James won't be able to finish her. He will die if I don't step in." Seto said. He tries to stand up. He falls back down. 

"Please stop. Your in too much pain." 

"She's right Seto. Sky and the others are handling with Dylan and them. There's the same island in the sky when Herobrine did it. But you need to lay down. Your too hurt." Someone said. I look up. 

"Midnight." Seto said. She kneels next to me. 

"Seto you said that Dark is feeding off my fear." Midnight said. 

"Yeah it is." Seto said. Midnight stands up. 

"I'll deal with Dark then." Midnight said. 

"No you can't." 

"Go ahead." Seto said. I look at him.

"You can't be serious." Midnight heads towards Dark. 

"Katie!" Someone yelled. I look towards the voice. Iris and the others are coming toward me. Drake is carrying Tony. They come next to me. 

"Katie you and the others go to safety if what Dylan is doing works." Seto said. 

"What about you?" 

"Just go I'm be dragging you behind." Seto said. I'm not leaving him. 

"We are not leaving you here Seto." Iris said. 

"Just go. Grab James and run back to the village." Seto said. 

"But we can take you with us. We are not leaving you behind." Drake said. 

"I'm not changing my mind." Seto said. Drake gives Tony to Iris. He runs to James. He's actually doing it. 

"No your coming with us! I don't care what you say.Your coming with us." James grabs me and pulls me away from Seto. Drake grabs Tony. Iris and James are holding me back. No I'm not leaving him behind. I still own him. He save me and I need to repay it. But I can't if he's dead. 

"Katie Seto is right. He would be dragging us behind if we take him with us." James said. I run with the others. I look at my hands. Seto's blood is on them. I close my hands and put them at my sides. 

Sky's P.O.V

We don't know where the girls are but we have to move before something bad happens. We have to get rid of these demons. We all have our jobs. It's like old times. I run towards the front of this island. That has to be where Dylan is. I hope the others are okay. I may not have my amulet and the curse is spreading. But that doesn't matter to me anymore. I just have to focus on stopping Dylan. Whatever it takes. 

Seto's P.O.V

They left. Good. I look at Midnight and Dark. I put my hand over my wound. I put a protective cover it. I stand up. I fall on a tree. Yes I knew that I could have done that to myself. But I know Midnight won't be able to win. Dark is too strong for her.  Midnight falls on the ground.