The Nether

Song is Invisible By Big Time Rush. Think about the song. I found it randomly, but it reminded me so much of Dylan and Sky for some reason. 

Dylan's P.O.V

Where did Daddy go? He said Sky had something to do with it. Tears stream down my face and hit the table. I clench my fists. I'm the only one here. Everyone else left. I'm not leaving. This is my home. But it's too painful to stay. I don't have anywhere else to go. But whoever killed him, will pay. I don't care who they are, they will died by my hand. 

Sky's P.O.V

I walk through the portal. Ty, Kitty, Ian, Jerome, and Mitch came with me. The others decided to stay. 

"What does Dylan look like?" Ty asks. I look at him. I don't know. She changes. 

"I don't know." 

'Right." Ty said. 

"Yeah, so I know this place inside and out. Unless the changed anything." They look at me. 

'How do you know the place?" Jason asks. Did they turn stupid or something?

"Jason I lived there before. Anymore pointless questions?" They say nothing. 

"Ok let's go." 

~~~~~~

We walk down the hall. This place does look abandon. Ty, Ian, Mitch, and Jerome are looking around. We are connected to each other through the earpieces. I can't believe they work in this place. We turn a corner. I look up. I see a light up ahead. 

"A light." Kitty said. We walk towards it. I open the door more. A girl in the room looks at me. 

"Sky?" She asks. She has long brown straight hair that reaches halfway down her back and covers her left eye, black sneakers with knee high black socks, blue eyes, black fingerless gloves, black jacket with a white shirt under it, blue jeans ripped shorts, and a sword strapped to her side. She looks like she has been crying. She runs and hugs me. I hug her back. 

"It's is you. I thought you died." She said. She lets go of me. 

"Hi what's your name?" Kitty asks. 

'Dylan. Sky how could you have forgotten about me?" Dylan asks. 

"I would never." 

"I'm Kitty." Kitty said. 

"Hi, what happen to Dad Sky?" Dylan asks. I look at Kitty and then at Dylan. 

"I will tell you later. But I'm here to take you home." 

"Your home?" Dylan asks. 

"Yes, trust me. My friends there are like family." Dylan smiles. 

"Yes then I would love to come home with you." Dylan said. 

~~~~~

We at the portal. Dylan looks at the Nether. 

"Hey Sky." Ian said. I look at him. 

"What?" 

"Didn't you notice how hot your sister is?" Ian asks. I glare at him. He looks scare. 

"Cause I haven't." Ian said. Smart answer boy. The others go through the portal. Dylan doesn't move. I walk next to her. She doesn't look at me. 

"Sky what if they don't like me? I don't know what the Overworld is like." Dylan said. Well I know that Ian likes her already. 

"Dylan you'll love it. Trust me they will like you." Dylan looks at me. 

"Who are you up there?" Dylan asks. I smile. 

"Let me show you. But I promise that nothing is going to hurt you. You'll be fine up there." Dylan smiles. 

"But we are all alone now. No family. Just us two." Dylan said. That's wrong for sure. 

"Dylan my friends are your friends. Trust me, they will love you up there. But if you ever need someone, you do know that I'm here for you." 

"When Dad told me you died I felt so alone. But he was here for me. But now that your here, how do I know you won't die like Daddy did?" Dylan asks. 

"I don't. But I would never leave you. Not again." Dylan hugs me again. I hug her back. She lets go. 

"You ready to leave and stay with me now?" Dylan looks anyway from me and then at me. 

"Let's go." Dylan said. 

Well this is the first chapter!!! I hope you guys like it!!

BBYYEEE!!! :)

-Emma-