Murderer!!

Song is Radioactive By Imagine Dragons. 

Sky's P.O.V

Dylan comes in crying. I stand up. 

"What happen?" She looks at me. 

"Tell me it isn't true." Dylan said. Kitty leaves. Way to be Kitty.  

"What isn't true?" I look at Dylan. 

'That you killed Herobrine!" Dylan yells. My eyes widen. She found out. Who told her?

"Who told you?" 

"Jerome. Sky please tell that it isn't true." Dylan begs. I will have a talk with Jerome. I say nothing. 

"You did. How could you? After Mom died of disease, you kill Dad." Dylan said. Wait Mom died of disease. No Herobrine killed her. 

"Dylan listen to me. Herobrine has been lieing to you." Dylan backs away from me slowly. 

"He wouldn't lie to me. But how could you betray him like that? Mostly importantly why didn't you tell me?!" Dylan yells. 

"Dylan calm down. Let me explain." 

"No. I knew that you wouldn't be you Sky. After you abandoned us I thought you would be a nice guy. But your just a murderer. Dad just wanted you back. He wanted you to help him finish what he started. But you turn your back on him and kill him." Dylan said. 

"Mom didn't die of disease." Dylan looks at me. 

"What?" Dylan asks. I put my hands on her arms. She looks at me. 

"Herobrine killed her. He was trying to kill me because of the Blight Curse messing with his head." 

"Your lieing. He wouldn't." Dylan said. 

"I know you see him as a Dad that wouldn't hurt anyone Dylan. But he was a monster." She shakes her head. 

'Dad is not a monster. He was a great guy. You wouldn't know since you killed him." Dylan said as she pounds her fists on my chest over and over again. She stops. She moves my shirt up. Why? Her eyes widen. I feel her hands on my skin. 

"Sky you need to stop, before you kill yourself." Dylan said. 

Dylan's P.O.V

I stop pounding on Sky's chest. I see something on Sky's neck. It goes down under his shirt. I pull his shirt up. My eyes widen. He has scars, and bruises on him. He should be dead. I put my hand on his chest. There is a scar that where his heart is. And the mark on the Ablution is on him too. He really did the ritual. 

"Sky you need to stop, before you kill yourself." 

"Dylan I'm fine." Sky said. He puts his shirt down. My brother murdered our family. 

"If Dad really did kill Mom. He was after you. You killed them both. Your going to kill me next aren't you Sky?" I back away from him. 

"I would never hurt you Dylan." Sky said. He hurt our family. 

"Your the reason they are dead Sky! I'm going to finish what Dad started. But your going to get in the way again." My eyes glow blue. I grab Sky's arm. We teleport somewhere. Looks like a forest. 

"Dylan calm down before you do something you'll regret." Sky said. I'm not going to regret this. I pull my sword out and point it at Sky. Sky stops. I point it at Sky's chest. 

"I believed in you. But you destroy what we had! Just because of some stupid army!" 

Sky's P.O.V