Instincts (Reverse) Part 2 🍋

His fingers finally hooked on my underwear pulling them down. His finger teased my slit and I watched his eyes widen.

"So wet" he dropped his head into the crook of my neck.

His finger moved to circle my clit rubbing lazily making me shake.

"If you buck into my hand I'll stop" he warned.

I grasp the sheets trying to keep from moving. I could feel his lips curl into a smirk as he continued.

He teased for what felt like forever. Every time I came remotely close he would pull away. It wasn't till the 7th time I finally cracked tears brimming my eyes.

"Hawks please, please fill me" I whine

"You only get what I give" he cooed.

One of his fingers finally dipped in. I could feel him curl them making my whole body shiver.

"You like that?" He nibbled at my earlobe

I couldn't respond once he grazed a spot that made my whole body jolt. He continued to abuse that spot making me moan. I want him so bad. I whine but he just ignores it. I grind on his fingers but he immediately stops pulling his fingers out.

"W- wait don't stop!"

"I told you I would if you moved" he examined the slick on his fingers before giving it curious a lick.

"I-i won't, just please don't stop"

"Fine, I'll continue but no breaks. Got it?"

I nod quickly and he goes back to fingering immediately finding that spot again. His lips met mine as he swallowed my moans. I was already getting close. I final got to my tipping point and released. Hawks didn't stop though. Barely recovering from my last climax the second one was already building.

"Come on Hummingbird. I can feel you pulsing already"

I squeezed my eyes shut trying to hold back but the second one came rolling in harder than the first. My body felt tense but blissful. My back arched off the bed finally relaxing afterward. My legs were staring to shake and everything was so sensitive. I could feel his knuckles drag along my walls when he finally pulled them out and licked his fingers.

"You're doing so good" I relaxed trying to catch my breath. I didn't even realize how much I was panting, "Just 3 more to go" my breath hitched at that as I looked up at his mischievous grin.

He moved himself down between my thighs.

"H- Hawks I can't do 3 more" my heart was pounding in my chest

"Be a good girl and I may lower it to 2" his fingers spread my lower lips before he gave a long lick.

My fingers dug into the sheets as I tried my hardest not to move.

He hummed looking up at me, "Good girl"

I whine was all I could manage as a response when his lips wrapped around my clit sucking and running his tongue around it.

"H- Hawks"

He hummed against me driving me over the edge. I was so sensitive by this point. I can't take it.

He finally moved off my clit just to lick up everything he could get. He moaned against me. Seeming to enjoy himself.

"H- Hawks. Fuck me please" I barely whimper

"Oh? Still have the energy to beg? Let's fix that"

He started to tongue fuck me relentlessly. I was staring to shake. His nose nudged my clit while his tongue went as deep as it could sending me over another edge.

A few tears strayed down the sides of my face. My legs were shaking like mad and I couldn't take it. Hawks finished lapping down what he could resuming his previous work.

My hands found his head trying to push him back, "I-i can't take it, it's too sensitive, please" I beg

He growled grabbing my thighs to keep me securely in place, "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to try to steal away a preditors food?"

He refused to release me continuing his onslaught. I clamped my thighs around his head but all that got me was a throaty moan that buzzed off his lips. More tears escaped. It all felt so good but it's so overwhelming. I can't take it. I flap my wings trying to get some form of distraction. His teeth gently caught my clit before he wrapped his lips around it to suck it again.

I lost myself coming again. Hawks finally backed off wiping off his face. My eyes are heavy. My body is so tired. I reach out my hands toward him wanting to cuddle. He sighed and layed down letting me cuddle into his chest.

I woke up confused. My wings are so sore. I look around only to see a chest i am close to. Memories slowly flooded back. In a flash I sit up my face turning scarlet. I just had a wild dream about my Agency lead. Hawks woke up from the sudden movement rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Fuck... that's him. Please still be a dream.  He was still dressed at least.

"Hey baby bird, you ok?" His voice was deep and sleepy

"N-no. Or yes? I don't know"

He sat up suddenly as well, "Fuck. I am so sorry for earlier"

"You mean we-" I look at my thighs noting the bruises and bitemarks. It wasn't a dream.

"I kinda lost control" he rubbed his face, "I am so so fucking sorry. I should know better and I-"

"You're fine" I try to reassure. I remember how much of a handful I was. Looking back im surprised I didn't kill him or jump his bones.

"I had no clue what to do. I've had years of training for every situating but never that one" he chuckled a little too himself, "I... figured wearing you out was the best option. I couldn't restrain you again"

He put my underwear back on last night which I was kinda grateful for, even though he is already well aquanted with that area of my body. I trace one of the bites on my thigh. His canines were a bit sharper than I expected and looks like they broke skin in some areas.

"I uh. Tried to get you cleaned up best I could. I also put disinfectant on those... sorry they may take a while to heal"

"Thank you"

"Its no problem. I was the one who caused them. I'm sorry again"

"I... don't mind"

"Yeah but I'm sure it hurts" he inspected my neck

It did hurt but it was a very dull pain so I can't really care. Waking up like this...I honestly enjoyed. I enjoyed last night. I can't describe how much of a fantasy this has been for me since I started working with his agency.

Hawks is always so sweet. It's dumb that this quirk brought us together but I'm glad it happened. I just don't want to scare him off now. 

I gulp down my nerves, "You could...kiss them all better"

I looked him in the eyes. He blushed lightly but chuckled, "You sure you still want my lips on you since last night?" He leaned down so his lips barely ghosted my neck, "If I remember last night these are the very lips you were being too get off cause of how sensitive you were"

A shiver ran up my spine, "I-i...yes"

He started laughing, "So is this an invitation to being mates?"

I nod to embarrassed to face him. His arms wrap around my waist and he started laying soft kisses on every mark and bruise he could reach, "Then I accept"