The beginning

Começar do início

Why me? I clearly stated that I don't want to. It's not like I don't know how to.

And since when did I insulted you?!

I just said I don't want to do it!

Call me rude or cheeky but I did not insult you?!

I didn't stand up. Instead, I laid my head on my desk and waited for the teacher to yell at me. It was for a safety reason. If I really went out and solved it, then I would get yelled at. If did get out and pretended to not know it, then I would get yelled at even more. Going out meant passing the other classmates I had which mostly meant more insults and tripping. So why bother to stand up in the first place?

The teacher went to my side and pulled me by my collar up and dragged me out of the room to the principled office.

Here we go again!

The door opened and we went in.

Principle: You again?! Can't you not make any trouble for once?

I didn't do anything wrong!

Why not ask me first what I have done?

Me: I am sorry.

Principle: Detention for 2 weeks and you will be cleaning the toilets for a month!

It's not that bad!

He did gave me worse things to do like cleaning the whole school up. Which sucked!

Me: Yes.

Principle: It's yes Sir you mutt!

Me: I am sorry, Sir.

Principle: That's better! Now please get him away from my eyesight! I can't stand him being in my office for too long. He isn't worth my precious time.

Teacher: Yes.

The teacher then dragged me back to the classroom again she was dragging me by my collar as if I was some kind of stupid dog. She was also smiling knowing I was punished. The door opened to the classroom and she threw me in.

I stumbled and fell down in front of everyone. My fellow classmates were laughing at my sight.

Bakugo: Stupid Deku can't even walk normal!

Then I slowly stood up and was about to go back to my seat when the teacher grabbed my collar once again and stopped me from going away.

Teacher: Now solve the equation I gave you to solve!

Should I?

Meh, why not?

She asked for it after all..

I went to the table and solved it rather quickly. My answer was correct and as I turned around, I saw my teacher and she looked furious at me.

Teacher: So you knew how to solve it and ignored me on purpose? For this, you are going into the corner and stay there for the rest of the day!

I only nodded and began walking past her only to fall face first because she tripped me.

I never done anything to you. Leave me alone! Why can't anyone leave me the fuck alone?

The day past with me being in the corner until the last lesson started.

I applied to a UA, I was still holding on to my dream. I wanted to be Hero even when I was diagnosed as quirkless. I still wanted to be one!

Teacher: I would hand these out but who am I kidding, we don't need them. I already know that you all want to be heroes! I also saw that we have two students applying for UA.