Chapter I - New Beginnings

In the Maxwell 'Pendragon'  Household

Mordred Pov:

The last thing I saw was me and my father killing each other... but now I'm in a house...

Me: What the hell is going on?!

then suddenly I hear someone chuckle, I turned around and saw... my father.

Arthur: We just arrived and you're already finding trouble.

Me: What..? What's going on?

Arthur: let's go to the living room and ill tell you everything.

I just nod at him as I was at a loss for words, I mean who WOULDN'T!?! We just killed each other, well at least he's going to explain what's happening right now...

Arthur Pov:

Heh~ Mordred's like a lost child right now it's cute, she doesn't even know what to say to me, well can't blame her we DID just kill each other, but I can't blame her for that, it was my fault she rebelled, and now we reach the living room and we change into our casual outfits.

Living Room

Living Room

3rd Person Pov:

Arthur: So Mordred long story short, we are here because I wished for this to happen.

Mordred: Huh?

Arthur: After I died I was brought to the Terrestrial Realm, the home of the Supreme Deity, She brought me there because she wanted to make my wish come true, and that wish is to be able to start a new life with you so I can give you the father you always wanted... So Mordred as your father I am deeply sorry for not attending to when you were trying to gain my attention and I just straight up ignored you, I failed you as a father then, but now that we are here, let me be the father you want now as I am no longer restrained from being a father to you, so will you accept me?

Mordred was silent the whole time, she was happy that her father did all this just so he can give her the family she wants, her father was hurting the whole time, he was the King of Knights, being restrained by his lack of emotions as he didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to respond to Mordred, so Mordred did the first thing she thought of...