Chapter 2

"Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night"

Romeo and Juliet was playing on the board in English Language and I was trying incredibly hard to stay awake, it's not that I don't like it, it's just that is has been on repeat since year 7. I probably know every word from beginning to end. I'm joking. I probably know the actions off by heart too.

It's been two weeks since the beginning of Sixth Form, everything is going great apart from my History lessons. I have no self control when I'm in his classroom. He likes to smirk at me as though we have an inside joke that I know nothing about. It's annoying.

Luckily I haven't seen him outside of school since our run in at the local shop. That incident had been running through my mind a lot, he must live near there because it's about half an hour away from school, which then got me thinking he probably lives near me.

"See you guys later, have a good weekend." Mr Freeman called out. The class trampled over each other to get out the door. It's the same every Friday last lesson, I just took my time. Once the rush had gone I gathered my things.

"Mr Freeman, Miss Sailor told me you had some papers for me." A deep voice said at the door, a very familiar voice. I looked up, Mr danvers was leaning on the door frame, arms folded like usual and his eyebrows raised expectantly.

I cleared my throat. His head whipped sideways then a huge grin stretched across his face. "Miss Fall." He acknowledged. 

I gave him a short nod, "Mr Danvers." If it's even possible his grin widened.

"These ones Hunter?" Mr Freeman asked. They're on first name basis? Strange. Hunt- Mr Danvers pushed himself off the door frame, walked forward and peered at the stack of papers in Mr Freeman's hands. 

"Yeah they're the ones mate, thanks." Mate? Mr Danvers grabbed the papers and nodded at Mr Freeman.

I headed towards the door at the same time Mr Danvers did. We both reached it at the same time and Mr Danvers being the 'gentleman' he is said, "Ladies first." I walked out the door, almost jogging towards my locker to get my stuff in order to get my bus on time.

"Miss Fall? Do you mind helping me carry these to my class?" I turned back to see Mr Danvers holding out half the stack of papers.

"I have to get to my bus I'll miss it." I explained, closing my locker and slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"You live on Houston Street, don't you?" He asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I asked curiously turning my whole body to face him.

"When I saw you in that shop I presumed you lived on that street. I do too, I can give you a lift if you want?" He offered, I checked the time on my phone. I've missed my bus anyway, looks like I'm riding with him.

"Yeah okay. Thanks." He nodded and I grabbed the papers from his hand.

Once in his classroom, he shut the door and strutted to his desk. I handed him the papers and he placed them in his briefcase along with a few other ones. I sat on one of the desks at the front as I watched him pack away. A few papers drifted to the floor when he picked up his laptop. I jumped down and crouched to pick them up. A hand gently placed itself over mine when I went to reach for one of the papers. I slowly looked up, Mr Danvers face was inches from mine. I took a breath.

"I've got it." He whispered. I nodded, I could feel his breath on my lips, his minty, warm breath. I got up and tugged at the bottom of my top awkwardly.

Once he had packed everything away, we headed out to his car. It was a black BMW it suited him; classy and smart. I got in the passenger seat and buckled up, Mr Danvers joined me not long after putting something in the backseat.