Chapter 3:"Black Manor" [✔]

Começar do início

The other Portraits woke up when they heard Hadrian's call including his grandmothers, She looks down at him face remaining neutral as she spoke.

"You are..." She drawled

Hadrian bowed to her politely, "Greetings ... I'm Hadrian Lilian James Potter-Black... A pleasure to meet you, Grandmother..."

"You... You're James son?" She asks

"Yes. Grandmother..." Hadrian nodded, "Uncle Sirius blood adopted me a few months after I was born making me heir Black, Ma'am..."

"So polite..." A male voice beside the Woman comment

"Phineas Black..." Hadrian read the name and looked at the Man, "Uh..."

"You can call me Grandpa..." Phineas Black says.

"What are you doing here this early in the morning?" Dorea asked with a curious note in her voice.

"I woke up early and decided to look around the house..." Hadrian answered softly.

"Where did you live until now?" She asked a fond spark twinkling in her painted eyes as they focused on him.

Hadrian ducked his head, looked away before settling his emerald gaze back on his Grandmother, "Uh... I got sent to the Muggle Family..."

This makes the other Portraits in listening in enraged startling Hadrian causing him to look around finally noticing the other Portrait are awake as well.

"Who placed you with muggles?" One of the Older male portraits asked with distaste.

"An old man with a long white beard and a half-moon glasses..." Hadrian answered.

"Dumbledore..." Phineas growled.

"Dumbledore... Oh, he is my Magical Guardian. That's what Goblin told me when I got an Inheritance Test..." Hadrian said as his emerald eyes darkened and became cold, "And he is the one who blocked my Magical Core, Eidetic Memory, Natural Occlumency,.."

This made the other gasp in outrage and curse Dumbledore. Hadrian looked up at his Grandmother.

"You have Eidetic Memory?" Phineas asked making the other portraits go silent to hear his response better.

"Yes, sir... I remember what happened at that time... I remember Voldemort killing my parents..." Hadrian responded causing them to gasp once more, "I remember that Dumbledore left me alone at my mother's sisters House for a whole night in November... I can't believe in someone who could leave me in an Abusive Muggle Home. I refuse to believe he didn't know things were bad there."

"Abusive?" Dorea Black inquired.

'Shit...Well, it's better to continue my act..' Hadrian though

"Yes.. but I'm really okay already..." Hadrian waved them off, "Besides, I'm never going back to that home ever again..."

"Indeed you are already home here where you belong..." Phineas says in satisfaction.

The rest of the Morning Hadrian talked with the Elders in the Portraits. He told them about his Mothers Inheritance and it made them shocked indeed but they promised him to stay quiet about this. It could put Hadrian in danger if anyone found out before he could defend himself mostly they worried what a certain twinkle-eyed headmaster would do. The other Black Elders who saw his Intelligent, Cunning, Ambitious, Hunger of Knowledge and Wisdom could only be amazed by this 8 Years old magical prodigy.

A few months have passed, Hadrian often stays in the Ancestor Hall with a bunch of books floating behind him and scattered around. The Elder was satisfied Hadrian wanted to study the Wizarding World and for how he loves Yule and Samhain and the traditional wix Holliday's.