He didn't realized that his eyes were at the elevator,waiting and hoping for Seojun to come and save him cause at that moment..he was so scared and Seojun's promise started lingering inside his head,"i'll always be by your side especially when you're scared".Suho closed his eyes,"Seojun,where are you?I'm scared",he felt a tear escaped from the corner of his eyes.

Suho then opened his eyes and tried to reach his dad's face with his hands when Suho poked his fingers into Mr Lee's eyes and luckily he managed to release himself from Mr Lee's grip.Suho held his neck while letting out a few coughs and gasped for some breaths.Suho looked at his dad as Mr Lee was screaming and holding his face covering his eyes,anguished in pain.He decided to run away from there cause he know his dad is not in a stable condition and he worried that something unexpected will happen.

Suho took a few steps quickly but then Mr Lee get to pull his body and pushed him back to the place so that he wouldn't get to leave.Even so,Mr Lee couldn't hold his grip and accidentally released Suho while Suho,he couldn't stabilize himself as he stumbled to the back and he fell to the edge of the building.Mr Lee tried to reach for him but he failed,Suho already fall from the rooftop.

Everything happens too fast as Suho closed his eyes and accepted his fate,"I'm sorry Han Seojun".

- -

Seojun looked at his friends coming towards him and judging from their face it looks like something bad just happened.They all ran but then stopped infront of Seojun while making a gap between them.

"Why?why?what's going on here?",Seojun asked,he started to get a bad feeling from this.

"Seojun,it's..it's not your fault",Jugyeong tried to talk to him while Seojun couldn't get what she's talking about.He furrowed his eyebrows deep in confusion as Jugyeong turned her head to Soojin,signalling her to go on.

Soojin took a deep breath then walked slowly to Seojun,"Suho..Suho's death..it's not your fault",she tried to talk to him.Seojun's eyes almost bulged from the sockets as soon as he heard that,the word 'death' triggered him the most especially relating to Suho.

"Yah!Do you think that's funny!Don't you dare talk like that!",he pointed his finger to Soojin.He was deeply mad from what they just told him.He started to push all of them,chased them away before Suho arrived.

Because of his strength,Soojin and Jugyeong were pushed until they fall on the floor while luckily Chorong managed to stop Seojun as he held his hands and gripped him."Yah Chorong let me go!I thought you're my friend!You crazy punk!Let me go!",he tried kicking Chorong's legs to release himself when Chorong threw him to the ground.

Soojin then ran towards him followed by Chorong and Jugyeong as she tried to calm him down.Soojin held Seojun's hand,"Seojun,listen to me.It's not your fault he died,it's never your fault.Suho..suho loves you so much and so do you.Because of you,Suho have his own sweet memories when he live.You have done everything and you did your best,Suho must be very thankful to have you in his life",Soojin tried to talk softly to him,arranging her words well so that it won't triggered Seojun's emotions.

Seojun looked down,he couldn't accept those words that coming from Soojin's mouth but at the same time his heart started to believe as if he himself already sunken into the reality.

"I..i just wish this never happened",he started to let out his feelings that he had kept for a long time.

His eyes shifted to the side again and became glazed with a glassy layer of tears.As he blinked,they dripped from his eyelids and slid down his cheeks.