EXTRA; two

since some of you wanted it, here's if y/n never got with tsukishima

i'll be using he/him pronouns for kento for this one shot

kento x reader

-

"Kento!" Her soft voice woke the boy awake, he fluttered his eyes opened to see her hovering over his body, face too close to his for comfort. "What is it [Y/N]?" He grumbled, pulling the duvet up and onto his face, shielding himself from the sun that seeped in like honey through the open jalousies. [Y/N] sat down on the edge of the bed, she was visiting Hyogo, she, her brothers, and Suna were sleeping over Kento's house. "You need to wake up!"

Greeted by silence, [Y/N] pursed her lips together, thinking of a way to wake up the fatigued boy. "If you don't wake up... I'll... uh... I'll steal all your mangas!" She couldn't think of anything better, Kento really loved reading mangas, they were the most precious thing he owned. But yet, he still laid there fast asleep.

Suddenly, curtains were opened letting the sun in completely. It was around 10:30 am, the sun was bright, a big diamond sitting in the sky. "Kentooo~ Wake up!" [Y/N] let out a sigh as she fell onto the side of the bed he wasn't on. Kento was curled up in his blankets, facing the paper white wall. He wasn't taking up much space, allowing the [hair color] hair girl to stretch her body out.

A couple of minutes went by, she stared at the ceiling out of boredom while the third year was asleep. Soon after, she began to doze off. Maybe she shouldn't have stayed up till 3 am with the boys playing volleyball and waking up at 6 am. She had a habit of waking up early despite it being winter break, mainly because she took forever to get ready for school.

If it wasn't for the quiet snickering of the Atsumu, Osamu, and Suna, the two wouldn't have woken up. [Y/N]'s eyes opened when she saw a faint flash of light in front of her face, she thought she was dying to be honest. But she wasn't, she was very much alive. In fact, it was just Suna taking pictures of the sleeping, now awake, pair. [Y/N] realized that an arm was wrapped around her waist, legs tangled with another person. A faint blush spread across her cheeks, her mind went static as she tried to figure out how the hell she got in this position in the first place.

"Ya didn't tell us yer dating Kento [Y/N]!" Atsumu said in disbelief. He had his arms crossed with a cute pout that rested upon his lips, and his eyebrows furrowed. Osamu on the other hand stood there, him too in disbelief, but he didn't exactly seem to care. Suna on the other hand felt betrayed that Kento didn't tell him about him and [Y/N]. Especially since he was his best friend.

"Hold up- We're not dating." Kento gently removed his arms from [Y/N] and sat up, running his thin fingers through his raven colored hair. "Yeah, we're not. I was just trying to get Kento to wake up but this hoe wouldn't. So in the end I ended up falling asleep." [Y/N] explained sitting up. It was true, they weren't dating. Though they wouldn't deny having fat crushes on each other.

Atsumu frowned, "Yer not?"

Both shook their heads 'no'.

-

That night, [Y/N] and Kento were back at the Miya's house (along with Suna). They were sitting on the bench swing, rocking it back and forth occasionally. It was a particularly cloudy night out, the moon hid behind the layers of cotton that camouflaged into the dark sky. "Uh, I'm sorry for this morning," Kento said in an attempt to start a conversation.

"It's alright. You were warm." [Y/N] smiled as she looked up at the sky. "You know Kento, I really do like you."

A light hue of pink dusted among Kento's pale cheeks. "Platonically? Or..."

"Like like dummy." Her smile brightened the area that was dimmed down by the invisible moon. He enjoyed that, her smile was the brightest thing out of anything in the world. The way her eyes lit up when she saw something she loved; or how she furrowed her eyebrows when she was thinking. "Oh... I like you too."

[Y/N]'s eyes widened. She was honestly bracing herself for rejection, surprised when it never came. Kento brushed his bangs out of his face, his heterochromia eyes glimmering against the yellowish glow the lamps outside gave off. And for the first time in a while, he smiled.

"You have a pretty smile."

"Er- Thanks?" He wasn't exactly sure how to take a compliment.

"Mhm! Anyway, will you, Mara Kento, be my Sims 4 boyfriend?" [Y/N] asked in the most dramatic voice possible.

"Yes, only if you would be my Sims 4 girlfriend?"

"Of course!"

And with that, [Y/N] fell into Kento's arms, wrapping her arms around his torso and squeezing him tight, like if she let go he would fade away. He felt like home.

 He felt like home

AUTHOR'S NOTE

one more extra ;-;

the fact that people who used to bully others for having wattpad is now downloading it, bs tbh :/

luckily i was that kid who downloaded it like 2 years ago and kept it a secret from everyone else. i wanna promote my book but that's lowkey embarrassing

-yumi