My face felt like it was on fire. He stood up straight and set a hand on the top of the door, "Have a good time"

I hurried out. My brain was swirling. I want to be pissed but that peck stirred something in me.

The club was loud. I was having fun dancing and having drinks. I locked on target. This guy was adorable with curly brown hair and chocolate eyes with mocha skin. He had a slight afternoon shadow that was so attractive. I dance over to him before we start dancing together.

He was fun. Little touches and looks. I I had my hands around his neck while his were on my hips dipping towards my ass.

The song changed suddenly making us change our beat. It didn't take much for he to recognize the song as "I wanna party" why does it have to remind me of that dumb bird brain.

I closed my eyes to just move to the music when I heard sudden shuffling. I turned to see the crowd parting as that same bird brain walked over.

What I originally saw as a carefree smile turned to a scowl once we locked eyes. I let my hands slide down to the man's chest. He gave my jawline a few pecks before I pushed on him and he looked up meeting Hawks glare.

"Looks like I found you chicken wing. And who's this guy?"

"What does it matter?"

Hawks stepped closer making the guy move away from me, "Trust me, this isn't a fight you'll win, now scram"

I watched the brown eyed beauty run off while Hawks turned to face me, "So playing kissy face with some other guy?"

"Hawks you know I-"

He pressed a finger to my lips darting a look to the side. I caught glimpse of the phone camera and sigh, "You trying to make me jealous?" His hands met my hips pulling me close against him.

"You haven't been paying attention to me, what do you expect" I wrap my arms around his neck, "his facial hair reminded me of yours"

"I think you just like making me jealous don't you? Want me to chase you all around town?"

"Maybe"

He leaned in meeting my lips. I turn to the side shortly after the kiss even began to end it, "Playing hard to get? You really want me to chase you" his lips went farther down leaving lazy kisses on my neck

"Right now I want you to follow me" I grab his hand and lead him to one of the back rooms.

Once the sound proof door shut I huffed, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What? I decided to go out. Good thing I did too. Could have been a PR nightmare if I didn't show up. And who's your little friend? Going out with some guy who shows up to the house yet when I find you, you are with some other guy!"

"I wasn't recorded or even fucking recognized until you showed up with your big ass wings"

"Are you trying to ruin my image? Talking like I'm an unattentive boyfriend? Out theoretically cheating on me?"

"What do you want me to say? Sorry?"

"Yeah, say fucking sorry" he growled

"Fine, oops I fucked up. We are both seen in a bad light currently so id say its fair. I just wanted to have fun and let loose"

"No no no, I have a better idea" he smirked messing up my hair, "You are gonna make this up to me"

I try to fix my hair frusterated, "What do you mean?"

"Just a fun little lie" he messed up my hair more, "lets make your mascara run"

"Nu-uh. Not happening. I will not have that implication on my name"