Chapter 26 - Trailer & New Things.

Start from the beginning

'SSB Channel Trailer Today!'

All of them contained that,I liked that we were getting attention.

"Yo Chat,let's play a song for the start"
"Twitch,Dusty Locane allowed SSB to use the song on stream"
I said and played Rollin N Controllin.

"Chat that new trailer drops today"

"SOSO ONE CALL THAT BOY BUILT FOR HOMICIDE"
I said hyped up.
"It premiers in the next 30 minutes so we about to hop in a discord with SSB and watch it together"
I joined discord and they were so excited.
"Yooo"
I said.
"Ven baby fuck me"
Adin laughed.
"Stop with that sus shit dude,it's serious right now"

"Ven,I'm so happy your in our circle"
Prime smiled.Everyone's cameras were on.I put on a ski mask on then turned on my discord camera.

I checked who all was viewing it.

Sykkuno
Rae
Jack
Brooke
Tina
Wendy
John
Toast
Poki
Lily and Michael
Scarra
hJune
XQC
Corinna

So much more were too,I smiled and went back to discord.

"Essentially the entirety of Twitch is watching so I hope the 2 nerds didn't mess up bro"
I said and they got nervous.I gifted 50 subs to the people on Twitch and the equivalent of subs on the other platforms.

-

5
4
3
2
1

The video started and the song was The Bigger Picture by Lil Baby.It started with a clip from the ig live clip on the same day when I said.It turned into a entire cinematic/movie.

"We're family bro"

Then the beat dropped.It played into their conversation before I arrived.Then after a while the camera turned and I arrived it went slow-mo when I stepped out,it showed the vest in the tee,they had a shot of behind me and the gun magazine showed out.It showed us dapping up and hugging,then it went into us in the cars,then the bank it was a shot of us walking out with bags.Then into the cars again,it subtitled.

'How much is in there?'

'$1,000,000'

It changed again to us in the jewellery store.It slow-mo'd over the jewellery and me taking out the bags of money,then it showed the jewellery.It moved into us walking into the house,then it changed into some future video clips,it should a basketball video clip where I broke Zane and Prime's ankles.Then it went into the "We're family bro" again then it went black.It said 'SSB ON TOP' then ended.

-

"Holy fucking shit,that was so fucking incredible,W editor in the chat"
I said there with a massive smile.
"Bro that was so insane but that bitch did me and Prime wrong bro"
Zane said and we laughed.

Rae ran into the room and came to give me a hug.I kissed her and she went back.I was the most viewed streamer since starting stream with 3M live viewers.

"Bro go watch that video"
I told chat.
"Ven looks so hot without a mask"
Cuff said.
"We just wanna fuck you Ven"
Adin said and they agreed.
"Bro,say less,AYOOO who said that shit"
I played it off and laughed.
"A fucking Yo"
Adin laughed.

-

"Chat we are ending stream unfortunately,it is fucking 10pm I've been live for over 12 hours"
"We need to go out with a slapper really quick"
I said and played Last Cup Of Coffee Cover.

I raided Prime and he freaked out.I donated a 100.

'Sorry for decimating your ankles'

-

I went to Rae and she got done streaming also.She was wearing fish nets.

"Hey Rae,would you give me consent for BDSM"
I asked.
"Of course"
Rae smirked,I got surprised.
"Would you consider knife play"
I asked and she looked up at me.
"Only if it's with you"
She said and went to the room.She layed on the bed.I went in and took off my shirt,turned the lights to purple and opened the tray.
"You're prepared"
She smirked.I took out the ropes and the ball gag.I put it aside and kissed her,I moved down her neck and her back was up.She took off her shirt and I put the ball gag in her mouth and flipped her on her stomach.I tied her hands to the bed and I walked infront of her.I got the knife and tricked with it and got it,I walked back and let the knife very slowly over her thighs.The coldness of the blade made her get goosebumps.
"Would you mind if I took a picture"
I asked and she nodded.I took my phone out and took a picture of my veiny hand and the knife pressed lightly against her thigh,nothing else was in the frame.I ran the knife over the fish nets and it cut them,Rae was moaning and I was just in the most serious sexual mood,it was in silence which is the best so you could catch the breath patterns and the sound of the knife cutting.I cut down her legs and she was moaning uncontrollably.When the nets were cut I kissed her thighs then got the blindfold out,I put it over her eyes and I got the whip out,it was a flogger whip.I hit my hand sotly but it made a loud sound,she just got turned on,I hit her softly first then once more harder.I stopped then ran the knife up her back and cut her bra strap.I then cut the ropes off then I ran my hand over her pussy and she was soaking.I just smirked and put my hand around her neck and kissed her cheek.
"We'll leave the more extreme activities for another time"
I said in her ear and her head tilted back.
"That was.. amazing"
Rae said when she took the ball gag out.
"I could tell by the way you were shaking"
I smirked and kissed her.

-

After a cleanup she fell asleep in my arms.I eventually gave in.