13- The Last Straw

✏️EDITED🖊

"Wild Card!" My voice mixed with the tangle of screams, all of which were frnezied and screechy. I wanted to run down the hallway and catch up to him and the people who took him, but there was a very angry mob of people in white suits out to get me.

There was still no sign of Noodles and Wheels, and we were getting worried. The mere possiblity that one of them was... gone would be scary- especially since our leader had disappeared. I felt tears at the corners of my eyes.

But I held them in.

I was not going to keep breaking down, bawling and fainting. I was not a damsel in distress. I needed to be strong and fight.

"We're winning!" Fast Forward yelled, gut-punching someone.

Right as the words flew out of her mouth, the number of enemies doubled, the swarm of white surrounding us. "Oh come on!" Missy yelled. I could tell everyone was seriously tempted to swear right then and there, but we had a innocent (ish) little girl beside us.

(^I hv no idea why I put that there.) (Yes past me indeed why is this here)

The white suited people swarmed us, blocking off any exit or form of escape. My mind was still a blur as more memories came back, clouding off reality from imagination. The differece between the two was narrowing, and the noise only added to my confusion- but I was pretty sure the batttle cry I heard one wasn't a memory.

Noodles jumped in, yelling loudly, one hand streched hand gripped on Wheel's wheelchair, the other swinging back and forth, knocking down the suited figures.

"Sorry we're late," Wheels panted, wiping his forehead. "Noodles kept going the wrong way."

"Hey, it's not completely my fault. You kept going 'right-, no, left!'."'Noodles protested.

"So basiclly a normal trip here?" Missy asked.

"More or less."

Wheels looked around. "Where's Wild Card?"

"Taken," A Cappella sighed.

"What!?"

But none of us could say any more, because the people that had been previously knocked down were back, surrounding us and seperating us from each other.

"Y/C/N! A Cappella!" Guppy yelled, biting into her captor, trying to get away. I looked the little girl- but what caught my eye was across the room: I could see Wild Card, tightly bound by one of the people and kept in a headlock.

Another cry of pain pulled me away from him, away from the eyes that looked frantic and angry and scared. Amongst the mob of white, A Cappella's blonde hair found my attenttion. I could tell that she wanted to yell and scream -sing- to levitate her captors, but her mouth was gagged.

Curse me being mind-controlled for a year and telling the villians who could do what.

I was the only one left unharmed, the only one not captured- but blocked from any chance of escaping the crowd.

By then, my friends had stopped yelling for help. I looked around and see that they were all drugged and passed out. I looked at Wild Card the once frantic eyes were shut completly, his facial features are strained with lines as if fighting against whatever drug he was inhaling.

EDITED UNTIL HERE

The sight of my friends all captured ticked me off, and I could still see a clear image of their unconsious bodies even with my blurred sight. I wiped away my tears and pointedly refused to look at any of them.

This was the last straw.

I didn't care weather I worked loyaly and mindlessly for them for an entire year; I didn't care if their leader was my damned uncle. No one was allowed to hurt the only real family I had ever had.

Weather my next actions were conscious or done in the pure moment, my adrenaline spiked. I levitated myself off the floor, hovering high into the air. The white suited crowd came with me, lifted into the air, leaving my friends safely on the floor. 

The brightness of the room seemed to increase as I pushed out every negative feeling in me. Loneliness, hatred, everything I was going through I wanted them to feel and suffer through. Waves of the feelings kept pouring out of me, each one stronger then before.

I didn't hold back, letting them feel all the negative emotions I'd held in this whole time. I wanted them to feel the pain.

I was doing this for my friends. Guppy. A Cappella. Wild Card.

I kept sending out waves until I was completely drained of energy, my adrenaline wearing out. Everyone began dropping onto the floor, most with sharp thuds onto the hard ground. I collapsed on the floor myself, my telekinesis giving out and making me land harshly.

Exhaustion clouded my brain and vision. Hazy figures hovered over me, all seemingly talking, but their words were all weirdly... softened, if I could say it like that. The relief was that they weren't in white, so that was a good sign.

"Good job, Y/N." Someone whispers. Someone soft.

The shock of hearing my name -and maybe the voice, too- helped me focus my vision and fight off the cloud of tiredness. Not my codename. Just my name. It felt so familiar.

"Wild Card?" I asked, trying to look for the eyes that would anchor me to the world, the eyes that would wake me up.

"That's me. You took all of them down. Rest now."

His command put my body to sleep, and as the darkness surrounded me, I drifted off peacefully for once in life, not having to worry about anything.

Word Count: 917

Note: Sry this chappie was a little late! Hoped u guys enjoyed it!

-Mallowmelt- :P

Editing me: I have renamed this book Hazel Eyes, and sorry if I'm spamming anyone's notifications with updates-