chapter 21

chapter 21
dez point of view

i dont know whats going on.
austin and i went out on valentines day and now he is completely avoiding me. for example, i went over to austin's apartment and knocked on the door, he opened the door a crack and said, "ausin isnt here, i am his brother"
i sure as hell know it was him. austin told me that his brothers dont live around here in florida.
why lie? is he like sick of me already?

i sigh and open up my laptop and go on facebook. i have one new message from

anonymous-

hi there dez. can you meet me at floral park around three? we have some catching up to do. and... i would like to discuss some personal details. oh.. and whos that cute little blonde you have been seeing? he is something ;)

after reading that message my whole body freezes. do i have some creepy stalker now? but... how would.. okay i should really stop being stupid because of course stalkers know everything.

i still wonder who it could be.

should i tell austin about it?

maybe not because the last thing i want to do is bother him.

--------

three o clock comes around and i find myself face to face with two men at floral park.

one of them, is someone who i tried to forget.

derek

"what are you doing here?" i ask

"did you not get ethan's message?" derek motions to the black headed guy next to him.

"y-yes, but that didnt state why-"

i get punched in the face by derek.

"just shut up and listen" he glares

"well, hello. i am ethan. as you know and i have recently found out that you are in a relationship with my ex-slut. now, i am not going to call him my boyfriend because i don't do relationships. i give a quick fuck, and move on. caring about someone only brings you pain. and for me, watching other people suffer is an enjoyment" the ethan guy says and i can't even move.

this guy is satan himself.

"w-wait. who are you exactly referring to?" i ask

"my ex. austin moon"

when i hear austin's name i shudder. was this the guy he has been so afraid of? he never directly stated it out but i can tell that something has happened in his past.
this guy is messed up.

and then no wonder derek is helping. they're both the sons of satan.

"now look, to avoid any harm. i just want you to break off with austin" ethan says

"why?"

"so i can have my way with him"

"so you love him?" saying that i get kicked in the face by derek.

"all i want you to do is break up with him. don't make me remind you again" ethan spats at me and he and derek walk off.

i lay there in a pile of my own self-pity and blood.

oh austin,

what am i going to do?