chapter 16

chapter 16
austin point of view

"so, is this where we left off?" i ask dez, as i crawl on top of him. he blushes madly and nods. aw. i smirk.

i trail my hand right hand by his boxers but i dont make any movements. i hear dez panting, i guess i shouldnt be that cruel towards the boy. i take off his shirt, and he looks at me expectantly.

"what?" i question

"aren't you going to strip?" dez whines.

"if thats what you want.." i trail off and begin to take off my shirt and pants. the only article of clothing that is seperating us now is our boxers.

i slip my hand in his boxers and begin to put my hands at work. dez gasps and throws his head back in pleasure. i take off his boxer's and take him in my mouth.

"oh god. austin" dez moans and i go quicker, because thats obviously what he wants right?

"i-i-m g-on" dez stutters but the pure ectasy cuts him off.

i make my way back to his lips and we kiss sloppily. dez then turns me over so he is straddling me. he takes off my boxers and begins to pump my cock. i groan. he is going to slow.

"faster" i whine

"your going to have to wait"

"come on you piece of shit... im di- dying. pl-EASE? stop te- teasing" i manage to mumble out, as on command, dez goes faster and uses his mouth as well. oh god, i love him.

after i'm done, i turn us over so i am back on top. deciding not to tease dez, i put my finger up his hole and he gasps.

"are you okay?" i ask in worry

"y-yeah. i.. i have to get us-used to it" he stutters out.

after a few minutes, dez says he is ready and i put two in. still not hitting his spot, i put in three and that sure is the lucky number. it gets dez moaning like mad.

i pull out my three fingers and replace it with my dick. dez gasps and i see a tear run down his face. i kiss it.

"if your not ready, we can-" dez cuts me off with his lips and asks me to move.

i move fast and soon we are both panting and breathless.

"i-im going to-" dez says and then comes. i come soon after and lay next to him.

"im glad it was you austin" dez says as he cuddles up in my chest.

me too dez,

me too.

authors note-
hey guys! sorry if my smut was bad xD i tried. well... thanks for reading :D ill update again tomorrow. love you guys xx