◌◦ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ 07☥₊

╔

╔.▪️.═════════╗
sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs
╚═════════.▪️.╝

* *     ⊹ ˚ .   .
⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵      *
* .  ·
.     *
.   · ✦
*       ·
* . •   ·
•. ✶
˚ · .   ·
*.

𒊹︎A blue skinned lady sat at her desk, reorganizing a stack of papers that had been left there for her. Each paper had the official Hades stamp, some request approved, some not.

The grand stone doors opened, revealing a disheveled looking king of the underworld.

"The meeting with your brother will start in fifteen minutes, my Lord." Jimin looked at her, his skin glowing with a new found rejuvenation. "The room has been set up to your liking, as per your request." The silver haired man nodded, adjusting his robe and continuing down towards his change room.

The desk clerk leaned over slightly, peeking into the throne chambers and smiling at the young fair skinned man who stood inside; his robe and hair also disarranged.

"Brother!" A loud, boisterous voice boomed throughout the large meeting room; a tall, broad shoulder, pouty lip wearing man in a green and blue kimono entering the room. His feet stuck slightly to the floor and his skin was dewy, like he'd just walked out from the ocean.

"Ah, Seokjin. I am glad to see you made it here on time."

Seokjin was the eldest of the three brothers, his domain ruling over all the oceans and water that resided on earth. Some people knew him as Neptune or even Hippios, but his most famous name was Poseidon: the god of the sea.

"Of course, Jimin-ie." He jested, throwing his head back and pulling the younger into a bone crushing hug. "When my brat of a little brother calls, it's my duty to come, is it not!" Jimin just rolled his eyes at the older, snaking his way out from his brothers embrace. "Now, what's the matter?"

"It's Hoseok, he's..."

"Interfering with your affairs, again?" Despite Jin's playful nature, he was quite observant of the happenings within their realms.