⊗∘ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ 06⊹⊿

╔.▪️.═════════╗
ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs
╚═════════.▪️.╝

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄
│ │ │ │
│ │ │ │
│ │ │ │
✧ ✯ ✧ ✯

𒊹︎Yoongi and Jungkook maneuvered the best they could through the thick of the forest underbrush, their chest' rising and falling at a rapid pace. They had spent all day searching for you, but their efforts were of no use.

"Goddamnit!" The oldest of the group huffed, frustrated and tired. "Where did she run off to? She couldn't have gotten too far, especially in this place."

The forest the three of you had crashed into was no ordinary forest; It was called the forest of souls, for people believed that the souls of the dead came there to rest. That was somewhat true, only more often than not it wasn't souls they'd heard stories off, but instead mischievous nymphs' trying to play tricks.

Now, make no mistake about it, there were human souls that wondered the earth unable to rest, but those souls never stayed souls.

"I hope she's alright." Jungkook mumbled, pushing aside a branch as to not get hit in the face.

The sun had begun to set and it had grown considerably dark out, making the two men rush further to try and find you.

Yoongi hated the dark, he loathed it. Too many things happened under the cover of night and those things were never good, specifically the things they created.

"We should stop for now, Jungkook. It's getting dark and we both know the power night holds." Jungkook nodded, knowing all too well the consequences for staying out too late.

Even in the Underworld, there was a unspoken rule about staying out at night.

Yoongi sat himself under the branches of a massive tree, the trunk of the large plant easily twenty times his size in width. He watched with tired eyes as Jungkook laid down on a bed of leaves he'd created, his blond hair drastically contrasting with the green of the forest.