Chapter : 5

Tae was getting ready for his office while jungkook was sleeping snoring cutely.

Tae was thinking about hiring an assistant. He kissed jungkook's cheek and went downstairs.

" Take good care of my baby"

he ordered to the maids and drove to his office.

He entered his office and sighed.

Guess just start working already tae

" sir here are the names who signed up for being your assistant"

Jimin said and smiled at tae

The reason jimin resigned was as he was getting married to his Lil meow meow aka Min yoongi , A music producer.

Min yoongi :

• 18
• Producer
• Jimin's fiancé

T- "Thanks chim, How are you and yoongi doing??"

J - "Good tae , How's jungkookie?? "

Tae just sighed sadly and told jimin the whole story of what had happened at kim household.

J-"That bish how dare she?!"

T-"And I got her arrested for child abuse"

"Serves her right "

jimin said while smirking

J- "So did jungkook make any friends at his school ?"

T- "Yes about that he has a best friend named rose andiamjealousofher".

"Good- you are what??"

Jimin asked with confusion as tae talked so fast.

"I am jealous of her...

tae said and poured sadly.

"She has all his attention I get that he must socialise and have friends but what if their so called friendship turns into something more jimin ? "

"Aww you baby , just spend more time with him yeah ? Spoil him with everything but now only if you do that later then you can't get your innocent baby anymore"

"That won't happen chim , I have my ways "

tae smirked and laid back on his office chair.

"So I guess I should get going ? Check the names yeah? I'll see you later bye tae ! "

"Bye chim! " tae said smiling .

Now back to work

He was going through the names then suddenly he found one girl qualified enough to be his secretary.

Kim Jisoo :
• 19 Years old
• University student looking for a job
• Cute , bubbly and pretty.

He took his phone and called RM hyung, his Manager

"RM shii can you please call this girl I'm assigning her as my new assistant".

"No prob tae bear I'll call her"he said as he hung the call.

Tae sighed and started doing his work.

4 hrs later :

"I'm home bunny ! Where are you? "

"DADA!"

jungkook shouted and ran to his dada with full speed and jumped at taehyung who catched him and smooched his baby who was giggling loudly after missing his dada for hours.

"What did my baby do today ?"

"Kookie did colowing and dawing , TV and pwayed with toys... "

"What's wrong bun?" Tae asked

"I wan new toys dada"

guk said and looked at taehyung with his doe eyes not forgetting the puppy eyes.

"Of course bun we will go shopping tomorrow , daddy's tired okie . Now show me what you colored? "

Jungkook jumped from taehyungs arms and went to his room and came back with a paper in his hand

Taehyung saw the drawing , it was him and kookie holding hands with purple hearts everywhere. He was cooing so hard that jungkook thought his dada didn't like his drawing/coloring.

"Dada?" You Don like kookie dwaing??"

"Yes oh no bun I don't like it"

He said trying to control his smile.

Jungkook's bottom lip wobbled and tears filled his doe eyes .

" I was just joking bub dada loves it".

He said wiping jungkook's tears and hugged him.

"Now let's put this at the fridge yeah?"

Then they both went to bed , with jungkook on top of taehyung while he stroked his baby's hair who immediately went to sleep listening his dada's calming and soothing voice .

Taehyung then turned off the lamp and drifted into dreamland not before pecking his baby's forehead.

Hope you enjoyed reading 😊
Taekook shipper
Peace out 😄