Chapter : 4

Taehyung's pov:

I woke up early today getting ready for office. My kookoo was sleeping . I cooed at him. Pecked his forehead and went to his office.

No one's pov:

Lisa was in her room polishing her nails when she heard taehyung leaving. She smirked and blowed on her nails. Time to play she said with a menacingly sweet smile. She went to kooks room and entered quietly went to jungkook and slapped him . Poor kook woke up from the slap and saw lisa ( yes he calls her lisa as he never thought of her as his mom). He started crying cuz slap was hard

'Sobs'

"Stop crying u shit" she yelled.

Jungkook jumped from sudden yell and started wailing as she was slapping him taking out her anger on him.

" you want to eat some thing? "

She said very calmly. Hiding her smirk.

Jungkook looked up thinking that maybe she is nice and won't beat him more.

"Y-yes " Jk said wiping his (precious)tears.

They went to the kitchen and lisa started cooking something meanwhile jk was just seated on the kitchen stool missing his dada. But he couldn't do anything about it he knew his dada had work.

"Come here" Lisa said

Jungkook went standing there waiting for her to say something.

" Tell taehyungie that I made you breakfast and I was nice to you" okay?" She asked glaring.

"Yes "

"Oh sorry" she said smiling evily as she pressed the burning spoon on jungkook's arm.

"Aaahhhh" he busted into tears at the sudden pain. ( I can't write this more 😢😢 kookie baby uwu ). Jungkook ran upstairs as he saw the phone his dada gave him. He dialed Taehyung's number.
J-"D-dada kookie hwrt" he sobbed

T-"Kookie baby what happened ? stay there I am coming " " where are you now bub? " lock the door " " I'm coming ".

Taehyung reached home And saw lisa in the kitchen. She gulped as to why was taehyung home early? He just ignored her , the worry of his baby getting hurt was more important than her(😆)

"Jungkook baby, open the door"

He unlocked the door and taehyung came running to his baby.

"Where are you hurt baby?"
"show me"

Jungkook showed his arm and taehyung was sad and angry too.

Who did this to his baby?

"How did you get this bun?"

He asked applying cream which lisa bought.

Jungkook pointed his finger at lisa too scared to even speak as she threatened him.

"Lisa? Are you sure baby? "

Jungkook nodded.

"Where were you when he was hurt?" "Did you do this to him? F@#$KING ANSWER ME WOMAN. I'M ASKING U A QUESTION DAMMIT".

He knew that she didn't like kids but if she did this then be ready for hell.

"No" she said avoiding eye contact she was scared of Taehyung's glare.

"DON'T LIE TO ME" . He boomed grabbing her chin roughly.

"YES YES I DID IT. YOU ALWAYS PAY ALL OF YOUR ATTENTION TO HIM. I HAVE BEEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR 4 YEARS HE JUST COMES AND YOUR ALL ATTENTION IS ON HIM. I HATE THAT SHIT. I TOLD YOU TO NOT TELL TAEHYUNG Y DID U DO IT?" As she was going to slap jungkook once more. Taehyung held her hand tightly and stopped her.

"Listen woman, I loved you before but u were always busy in this or that I felt lonely so I adopted him .And you dare to hurt him ? Who even gave you the right to do that?. GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW!"

"No no taehyung please I won't touch hin again . I will take care of him". She said as she placed her hands(😒) on taehyungs.

Taehyung sighed his anger going down but then he heard a click his head shot up and saw lisa had handcuffed him. He tried to break it but it was strong.

Lisa strode towards jungkook and yanked him from his arms. Slapped him and started yelling:

"You piece of disgusting shit! Just because of you tae doesn't give me attention you. Everything happened because of you"

"No lisa please do anything with me don't hurt him."

"Oh really now kim?".

Just as she neared him. He slapped her hard. As he had freed himself buy pretended to be handcuffed.

( * coughs* , Actor kim 🙄)

"I know raising a hand at a woman is not good but YOU CROSSED YOUR LIMITS I WAS ALREADY BEARING YOU THINKING THAT YOU MIGHT LOVE ME. THAT ASIDE, YOU HARMED MY PRECIOUS BABY BUNNY I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN YOU WRETCHED WOMAN" .

His chest was heaving from, he called the police not before knocking lisa out. (😎)

"Hello, yes I would like to report child abuse".

"Whose child? Name of the child? How was he/she abused? Your address?"

"My son, kim jungkook, Abused by my girlfriend, Kim residence".

"Thank you sir for information, we will be arriving shortly".

Taehyung cut the call and went to his bunny who was still shaking from the yelling and picked him up. Wiped his tears with his own tears flowing because he couldn't protect his bun.

"Shh bub it okay, you are okay, daddy's here, No one would harm you now bun, now it's just you and me"

(A/n: " it's just you and me" y did that sound like 🙄🙄 you get what I mean" 🙄🙄)

There were knocks on the door, taehyung welcomed them and directed them towards Lisa's room.
There she is , You can do what ever you want.

"Arrest her!"

"What?! I didn't do anything! Why am I being arrested? ! "

"You are under arrest for child abuse, now Co operate"

" Thanks Mr. Jung"

" No prob, Mr kim. We will take care of her don't worry "

They both bowed and bid each other good byes.

Mean while kookie was just in the kitchen hungry after all that fight.

"What cha doing bun?"

" Swerching for food dada. Kookie hungry".

" What does my kookie want to eat?"

" CHICKI NUGGETS" He yelled and taehyung chuckled and cooed at his cuteness.

"So to the McDonald's! "

Tae said as he himself was exhausted from all the drama that took place today.

So bishes, 1035 words wow. Be sure to comment and I got more passionate to write this story because of a Fellow army @ARMY_SJR . Thank you. Also don't forget to comment below . Don't be the silent readers. Borage 💜💜

Taekook shipper
Peace out
😋