Chapter : 1

Taehyung's POV:

A knock came on the door of CEO's office, his secretary , his best friend jimin.

"Can i come in sir?".

" Jiminie u know u dont need to call me sir , come sit lets talk "

I said to my BFF .  Jimin walks overs and sits across from Taehyung.

"Hows Your life going tae?".

"Good, but not that good , lisa has been my girlfriend for like 4 yrs almost it got boring now besides shes alsways out with her friends, shopping etc. Somethings missing u know"  I said as i looked at jimin.

Jimin sighs as he know that tae loves kids more than anything but lisa takes birth control pills but tae doesnt know.

"How about u adopt a child?" said jimin.

" You have all the things that are required to adopt a child. "

")You are brilliant jiminie, come on lets go" i said taking my accesories. 

Meanwhile in the adoption center:

"Hello good morning Mr. Kim", the receptionist said eyeing taehyung up and down. [ ew ].

" Miss we are here to adopt a child, so can u?" jimin said with a sarcastic smile and rolled his eyes. 

" Here we are , here are all the children ,  Mr.kim " . she said bowing down and purposely showing her cleavage. I rolled my eyes at her.

I took a look around and saw a cute smol baby in the corner playing with a pink stuffy toy. I went straight towards him, he didnt notice him too much busy in playing with mr.cooky.

" Ahem"

I cleared my throught to get his attention, he looked up with his big beautiful doe eyes.

" who are u mister?". He asked.

" My  name is Taehyung"

I said shaking his smol cute hands.

Jungkook Pov:

i was playing with mr.cooky cuz nobody wants to play with me they think im weird. i was playing and one man came to me  I looked up and saw the mister looking at me. He is pretty.

" Who are u mister?"  i asked him.

He shook my hands and told me his name.  Then i went back to playing and telling mr.cooky about the pretty man.

Taehyung's POV:

"I am adopting him. hes so cute".

I said to jimin who was busy uwuing with me.

" Good tae hes so cute."

I went to the receptionist to fill in the form of adoption.And signed all the papers .

Care taker:  "Jungkook sweetie be ready, you are adopted by mr.kim".

jk: "Mr.kim? who? "

YAY IM GETTING ADOPTED HE SHOUTED CUZ HE WAS OVEREXCITED HE THOUGHT HE WAS WEIRD SO NO ONE WOULD ADOPT HIM. 

I went in the orphanage and went in my bubs room. " Come on bun, You are going with me".

" Otay" he said. And happily walked with tae to his  Black dodge. 

" Do u wanna eat something baby?".

" Yes ...?"

"Daddy"  I said .

"Yes daddy, i wanna eat candies and pastwy"

" okay baby, To the bakery!" 

They ate happily and went home.

" Woah daddy your house ish big!"

wanna know what else is big ?

stop it u hoe

" lets go bub". I said taking his chubby hand in my bigger ones.

" Lisa, come downstairs, I have a surprise for u". I said.

"Coming Daddy" she said. 

" daddy u have another baby too? u don't like Kookoo?" Jk asked.

" No baby i don't like KooKoo, i love him" he said pecking his nose as he[ Jk ] was  in Taehyungs arms

" Wha- WHAT IS TAH THING IN UR ARMS TAE? "

SHE SHOUTS.

" HE IS MY SON" Tae states calmly.

" YOUR SON? WHO IS THE MOTHER ? TAE WERE U CHEATING ON ME?"

" I ADOPTED HIM U HOE!"

"OH"

meanwhile jk was crying because of the yelling, he thought that daddy will leave him because his wife Lisa acccording to Jk didn't like him.

Lisa just sees Jk with venom in her eyes and leaves the hall. 

" Why are u crying baby, I'm sorry u had to listen to it." I said to my baby. 

" Kookoo thought that daddy will leave him alone a-and she is scary " Jk said.

"Dont worry bun, she won't do anything, if she does come tell daddy, okay?" I said kissing his teary cheeks. oh my baby. I will keep u safe from everything u are my everything. my precious babybunny.