Chapter : 22

"Ya jungkook ! Wake up ! "

Jin shouted as he was busy making breakfast while Taehyung was showering.

Jungkook winced and furrowed his eyebrows but slept again.

Jin sighed as shook his head. Waking up jungkook was a hard task.

I'll ask taehyung to wake him up

He continued making breakfast while on the other hand Taehyung just got out of the shower.

"Taehyung , wake your bunny up !"

"I will , Jin hyung!"

He quickly wore his sweatpants and dried his hair before heading towards his bunny's room.

"Baby , wake up"

He said nudging jungkook a little bit.

Jungkook groaned and peeked through the comforter.

"Freshen up bun and come down for breakfast "

Jungkook blushed hearing his daddy's deep and soothing voice.

He giggled and got up.

"How was your sleep baby ?"

"It was good , daddy"

Jungkook smiled and pecked his daddy's cheeks before squealing and running off to the washroom..leaving behind a flustered taehyung.

Why is he so damn cute Ahhh

Taehyung chuckled and went downstairs ofcourse after hearing jin scream for the fifth time about his breakfast getting cold.

------------------------------------------------------------

"So.....I have a graduation ceremony coming up daddy and i wanted to ask you something too".

Jungkook said as he ate his breakfast.

"Date ? Time ? What is it ?"

Taehyung asked as he put down his chopsticks.

"It's on Sunday at 4 pm and your invited daddy and canigetsometattooes?"

Taehyung nodded and smiled.

"I'm so proud of you babybun. You are finally graduating".

He said as he still remembered the first time he dropped jungkook off to his school while bribing him for the ice cream.

A little tear dropped but he quickly yanked it away.

'"Aww daddy why are you crying ? It's not like I'm getting married or something"

Jungkook said as he laughed. He is finally graduating man. No Studies.

Taehyung was shook. What was he going to do without jungkook? He is his only reason to live. He imagined jungkook marrying someone but shook his head to get rid of vulgur thoughts.

"I'll be attending it for sure bun".

He smirked as he planned a surprise for his baby.

After one week :

The principal was announcing the names of the students who just got their graduation done.

"Next is our topper... Kim Jungkook!"

Jungkook got up on stage and received his degree.

He was smiling but anyone could tell it was fake. Even his bff yug was staring and giving him a thumbs up. Yugyeom knew how close jungkook was to his daddy who was well....