Ch.29

◦•●◉✿ Arranged Marriage ✿◉●•◦

Uchiha Keiko~

"Jiraiya." Keiko nodded at the man who stood next to her shorter friend.

"Keiko!" Jiraiya narrowed his eyes at the familiar name as Naruto hugged the female.

Her eyes were...Cold. As if they held no more love.

"Naruto." She nodded at the boy and picked him up by his waist, placing him away from her.

As a response, Naruto pouted though he instantly forgot and grinned.

"Wanna spar? I learned a new jutsu!" She raises an eyebrow as amusement dances in her onyx eyes.

"Hn...Fine." Jiraiya tensed, knowing this girl was beyond his students level.

Though he supposes Tsunade was too...

'106...' He giggled, receiving weird looks from the two.

Awkwardly, Jiraiya clears his throat and tries to remove all attention from himself.

"I heard they're giving you a new nickname in the bingo book." Her brows rose slowly in surprise.

"Oh?"  He nodded.

"They're calling you..." His mood changes serious.

"The reincarnation of Uchiha Madara." Her eyes widen, not even trying to hide her surprise.

"Tch." 'Though I deserve my own name...Madara was amazing.'

"Awh come on! Give me at least some reaction?!"

"Who's Madara?" Keiko grits her teeth.

"Someone more honorable than most."

"How come I've never heard of him, ttebayo? I'll become stronger than him too!"

"That's impossible." Narutos brows furrowed.

'Keiko never doubts me...'

"Why?"

"You wouldn't understand. Madara Uchiha was my great grandfather..." Narutos jaw shoots open.

"Really?!"

"He's dead though."

"Has been for hundreds of years." Jiraiya adds.

"Right..." Keiko flashes her sharingan momentarily at him.