PROLOGUE : IN A DREAM

Start from the beginning

Some people tried to communicate with each other to understand what just happened, and very quickly, on social networks, the news that all of humanity was asleep for several hours had been confirmed. This information was widespread through different media all around the world, and also on television soon after the event (even on the radio), to reach as many people as possible.

After this shocking news, some countries decided to order people to return back home to analyze the situation, forbidding most people to stay outside, while some others took the decision to pretend that nothing had happened, and to continue their daily lives as if nothing much happened.

Obviously this did not happen without any incident. When the last stragglers had finally woke up, a bit later than the others, they were greeted by atrocities, just like the ones that witnessed the state of the world a bit earlier than them. Many accidents had taken place due to the fact that everyone fell asleep without any warning, and against their will, on the roads, in laboratories, in construction sites, in hospitals, and in many more places... The death toll only increased over the hours, it was estimated worldwide at 1,700,000 deaths at that point.

But despite this sad news, something weird, and a bit uplifting could be seen. In theory, many more people should have died because of this event, especially because of transport accidents (in cars, planes, boats...), and oddly, nobody died because of the factories and nuclear power plants that were abandoned without any control for hours, in full operation. It was something humanity could be happy about.

But later on, this could be explained by one of the next events that will happen that day.

We're talking about events that would change the balance of the world, its rules, our different lifestyles, and our perception of the world. All of these things at the same time, making it harder to adapt.

Some people at first, and then more and more started to feel bad, or weird about themselves. They had the impression that a new unknown feeling was spreading throughout their body.

It felt like a new and unknown energy was stimulating all of their cells. It was something that couldn't be explained by human standards, or through words we were used to.

Suddenly, as if it was by instinct, some of them got the feeling that they could use this new source of energy in order to achieve things outside of everything that the human being was able to achieve until that day.

That unknown, and new feeling somehow told them that they just got "blessed" with something that would only happens in novels. However, it wasn't the case anymore from now on.

April 3rd 2020, this DAY will forever mark history, because it became the day when human beings became able to use magic.

More and more people discovered that they possessed magic powers as in their wildest dreams. They were fascinated by this discovery, and by the infinite possibilities that it could give to humanity.

Obviously most people didn't knew how to control their powers yet, which were still in the seed state. They needed time to develop.

Every people that had manifested those "magical powers" were called and ordered to go to the nearest hospital to get a diagnostic. All the countries in the world were thinking about how they should handle this unprecedented situation as quickly as possible, before everything becomes uncontrollable for them, and mainly before they could observe people starting using this new source of power with bad intentions. Naturally most of the people were not having any bad thoughts, and were just amazed in a bad or a good way by what was happening since a day before.