Chapter 105

Edds eyes widened as he ran towards them tears falling from his face.

"You're back!"

He trapped the boys in a hug and soon Matt ran over to join the group hug. Edd soon released the hug then scowled and planted his fists on his hip like a scolding mother.

"Why the hell were you gone so long! Not a single text or call. Do you know how worried I was?"

Tord leaned his head to the side.

"I was devastated!"

Matt nodded disappointedly resting his hands on Edds shoulders. But then Edds mood changed like a kick switch.

"But you're back!"

He then added softly.

"You guys missed New Years."

Tord rested his hand on Edds shoulder, over Matt's hand.

"I'm really sorry Edd it won't happen again."

Tord gave a smile and Edd beamed back.

The morning went as usual, Tord stayed nestled in Tom's arms, not wanting to be away from him.

The bell rang and Tord reluctantly slipped out of Tom's arms and headed out to his math class. Tom hot on his heels never more than a few feet away. When Tord reached his classroom he waved to his boyfriend and headed in, Tom dashed away to head to his first period.

Tom would do this each passing period no matter how far away his class seemed.

At lunch they stayed glued in each other's embrace and chatted with Matt and Edd who seemed a little confused at the gobs of affection they seemed to be spilling towards each other. The bell rang and Tom walked by Tord to the choir classroom. Tord stepped through the door and turned to wish Tom a farewell.

"Good bye Tom, I'll see you later!"

He proceeded to grab his folder and was tackled into a hug by Mina. The short Latina smiled brightly at him and squished his cheeks.

"Hi!"

"Hey Mina. What'd I miss?"

Mina froze and hummed something then told Tord that they had been learning new music and that there were solos in most of said songs. Tord went to greet Mr. Talonson at his desk.

"Hey, you're alive!"

"Hey Mr. Talonson, can I have the music we got?"

His director nodded and went to grab music for the Norwegian boy. Tord clipped it in his folder and caught glances with Emily. Emily wrinkled her nose in distaste towards him and he stuck his tongue out in response to her and took a seat in the soprano section. The class went on to run through the songs and Tord was able to stumble his way through them. There was a song he really liked, a jazz piece called 'They just keep moving the line' it made him think of his struggles with the army and when they sang through it again Tord poured his soul into the song. The class packed up for the day and waited for the bell to ring once again. Once it did the girls flooded out and Tord stood to the side waiting for his lovely boyfriend once more. Emily came out of the classroom and glared at him. Tom walked up and stood to the side of Tord watching Emily's movements.

"God why are you back? Couldn't you have just stayed away you little mosquito."

Emily jabbed a finger into his chest and at that moment Tom lunged forward.