We make it to the restaurant in a good amount of time. Not as long as I thought it would originally take. I take off my helmet and notice that my hair looks a complete mess. "Ugh and to think that I took so much time to make it look perfect." He turns to me and does a small shoulder shrug, "I think your hair looks fine. You can rock some helmet hair." Gross. "Absolutely not I look like a fucking werewolf." He takes a rubber band off of his wrist and pulls my hair up into a messy bun. "You look good with messy buns too." I blush again. Stupid heart for making me feel things. "Whatever lets just go get a table." I grab his hand then drag him inside of the establishment.

After a couple of minutes we are seated at a table near the window that has a surprisingly good view of the city.

"So Alex is it ok if I ask you a question." Sure go ahead." "Are you...gay? I mean it's ok if you're not but I just wanted to know." "Not gay but I am bisexual. But I do think that lean more on liking guys more." Please tell me I have a chance with this guy. "Cool well I am gay. I just hoped that the comments I've been making towards you weren't like inappropriate or making you uncomfortable." "No you're fine I actually thought they were quite charming." "Charming?" "Oddly yes." "That makes me feel a but better because I've been told that I have no charm whatsoever." "Well whoever said that lied to you."

We talked for a little more until the waitress came to our table and asked for our order. "Hi my name is Peggy and I'll be your waitress for the evening are you guys ready to order?" I decided to start since John was still looking over the menu. "Yes can I just get the Chicken Parmesan with some breadsticks and a lemonade please?" "Yes you can and for you sir?" John looked up when he realized it was his turn to order. "Uhm yes can I just get a salad with extra tomatoes and a water please." "Yes sir and will that be all for you two?" "Yes thank you." John said. And with that she walked away with our orders.

"Never expected you of all people to order a salad." "Well we did just meet a couple of hours ago." "Yes but you just don't look like you would eat a salad you look more like a steak eater." "I see what you mean but I'm a vegetarian." "I've met a couple of vegetarians, they're pretty cool. Is there a specific reason as to why you're vegetarian though?" He shrugs, "I like animals and salad that's it."

"But while we're topic about me. I haven't learned anything about you except your name." Oh yeah he's right. "Well I was born in Nevis but I moved to New York when I was about 16. I have a foster dad named George he's really nice. I like traveling a lot which is how I made it to Los Angeles." "Oh so are you visiting?" "Nah just living here at the moment might stay for a year or two." "Do you think I can convince you to stay longer than a year." He asks with of course a smirk plastered on his face. "I don't know maybe if you're really interesting I'll think about staying." He smiles, "Tell me more about yourself Alex."

"Well I'm in college studying to become a lawyer." "A lawyer? Wow that's pretty big." Probably like his di- "Yeah I've always been into law so my dad finally convinced me to go to school for it. Turns out I really enjoy my classes and I'm on my way to be one of the best damn lawyers in the country." "Congrats I wish I had your motivation back when I was in college." "You're not in college anymore?" "Yeah I had uh dropped out last year. I just couldn't handle the stress from all of my classes." I put my hand on top of his on the table. "Hey it's ok you don't need to beat yourself up for it. College isn't for everybody and that's ok. I'm sure you'll find your true calling if you haven't already." He smiles at my words then links his fingers with mine.

"Actually I did. I work at the aquarium because I love fish and sea creatures. I also love looking at kids faces and the way that they light up when they're learning about different types of animals." "That is so fucking sweet." 

"Sorry for the wait guys but here is your drinks and I'll be right back with your food." Our waitress Peggy appeared out of nowhere and handed us our drinks and left as quick as she came to go get our food.  "Wow she's fast." I said. "Yeah I didn't even see her walk over." She came back with the food and we began to eat. The food was of course delicious but I had more fun talking to John than I've had with anyone in my life.

We finish up our meal and pay for the food and leaving Peggy a large tip for her quick service.

"I had a lot of with you tonight John." "I did too Alex. We should do this again but make it a real date next time." Did he just- "Are you asking me out on a date?" "In fact I am shall we exchange numbers so that we can plan this again?" "Yeah!" We exchange numbers and we head to his motorcycle so that he can take me home.

"See you soon Alex." "See you soon John." And with that he drove off down the street where only the future lays ahead for the both of us.

Wooo boy that was a hefty one. I didn't mean for it to be this long but hey new ideas kept coming in. (Not me acting like I was gone for months) Anyways yall here's a little story or whatever that I thought would be nice even though Valentines passed a long ass time ago.