13 - The Snow Queen

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing?!" Helga yelled.

"Help!" Gerda yelled.

"Don't even try it, little one!" The man said.

"Let my sisters go!" Ingrid yelled as she stepped forward.

The man kicked Ingrid in the stomach, as she fell back, ice shot out of her hands and she froze a branch.

"You're a monster!" The man yelled as Helga and Gerda ran away from him and the branch fell on him.

"Ingrid," Gerda said.

"What's going on?"Helga asked.

"I don't know... Stay back," Ingrid stood up, "I don't want to hurt you," Ingrid said.

Helga and Gerda took hold of Ingrid's hands, "You saved us," Herda said.

"He called me a monster," Ingrid said as her eyes watered.

"No, my dear," Delphinia walked towards them, "You are no monster... Get behind me, my dears," Delphinia said.

"W...Who are you?" Helga asked.

"You can call me Delphinia," Delphinia pushed the branch off the man and checked his breathing, "He's knocked out... Pity," Delphinia stood up and backed up, gesturing to the girls to stay behind her and they did, "Hey, idiot wake up," Delphinia said as she kicked the man awake.

The man woke up and looked at her, "You gotta help me, sweetheart... She attacked me," The man said as he pointed to Ingrid.

"I didn't, miss!" Ingrid said.

"I know, dear... You claim she's a monster... Well, I'm the worse monster of all," Delphinia's eyes glowed gold, "I don't like it when men attack little girls," Delphinia said as she raised her hand and clenched her fist, pulling it back into her and the man disappeared.

 Well, I'm the worse monster of all," Delphinia's eyes glowed gold, "I don't like it when men attack little girls," Delphinia said as she raised her hand and clenched her fist, pulling it back into her and the man disappeared

"W...What did you do?" Helga asked.

Delphinia glanced down to see a snail, "An old trick my father taught me," Delphinia stepped on the snail, "When I see a bug, I squash them," Delphinia said.

"I...I don't understand," Ingrid said.

Delphinia turned to them, "My dear, you are no monster, you do not compare to real monsters... You protected your sisters, that is heroic, not monstrous," Delphinia said.