"That was the plan," Loki said smirking.

"Not a great plan," Stiles informed him walking down the steps of the bar,"When they come, and they will, they'll be coming for you and your antler helmet."

"I have an army," Loki reminded him.

"We have a hulk," Stiles said.

"I thought the beast had wandered off," Loki said.

"You know I'm much more of a beast than him," Stiles reminded him flashing his blue eyes,"It can be quite offensive, you know?  But, your missing the point.  There's no throne, there's no crown, there's no co-captain spot on the team.  There is no way that at the end of all of this, that your gonna end up on top.  Because we may fail today, but tomorrow we're gonna be there to avenge it."

Loki raised his scepter, walking up to Stiles,"How will your friends have time for me?  When they're so busy fighting you?" Loki pressed the tip of the spear to Stiles' chest and blue energy  flowed from the spear and into Stiles, and his blue eyes turned gold.

Loki perplexed looked down at his scepter in confusion,"This usually works."

"Performance issues huh?" Stiles said, smiling eyes still glowing.

Loki finally looked up to Stiles to see his golden eyes, and his eyes went wide with shock,"Impossible."

"I'm sorry what's impossible?" Stiles asked now confused.

Loki was pissed and he grabbed Stiles by the throat and lifted him high,"You will all kneel before me, even you son of Tesseract."

"Is this the part where you throw me out the window?" Stiles wheezed out,"Also what did you mean by 'Son of Tesseract?'"

Loki threw Stiles out the window, and as he fell he looked up to see a giant blue portal forming, with aliens coming out of it in a steady stream.

"Right," Stiles said as he fell,"Army."

"Stark, can I get a lift?" Stiles said through his comm, and Stark having put on a new suit of armor came zooming down and grabbed Stiles by the back of the suit and when they got low enough Stark dropped Stiles and he landed on his feet, just as the quinn jet landed.

Stiles using his vision saw Thor arrive and start battling Loki.

Nat, Steve, and Clint ran out of the quinn jet and met up with Stiles on the ground.

Stiles saw an alien aiming a gun at a woman and he jumped flicking out his claws and his teeth changed to indestructible metal fangs, Stiles roared getting the attention of the soldier.

The alien turned his gun to Stiles and fired, and Stiles took the hit absorbing the energy eyes burning blue.  The Alien backed away as Stiles' kitsune aura crackled with energy as he blasted the alien to nothing with it's own weapon.

Explosions shook the earth as the Chitauri fired on the many sky scrapers.

"So, what's the plan?" Stiles asked through his comm, as he ripped the throat out of another Alien.

"Save as many people as you can," Steve answered throwing his shield at a soldier.

"Well, I know that.  But what's the actual plan?  How are we going to handle the whole giant blue wormhole in the sky," Stiles grunted as he was stabbed with a spear.

"Haven't gotten that far yet," Steve replied.

Stiles sighed, then he ripped the spear out of his chest and threw it at the alien.

Stiles growled as more approached, and he ran at them fully shifting for the first time in years.  Hair growing out of his side burns, his brow furrowing, claws turning to a razor sharp metal.